disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

about the update issues:

Only team members who don´t use the official 1.3 beta from git master have these problems.

Hi - what does that mean? I have a custom builded git version and i don't see the Update to 226? Only 115? How can i change this?

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

about the update issues:

Only team members who don´t use the official 1.3 beta from git master have these problems.

Hi - what does that mean? I have a custom builded git version and i don't see the Update to 226? Only 115? How can i change this?

You have to edit the titan.version.xml and change the label to Titan v1.3.0.215

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Where can I change the basic home button names? I want to change "moving pictures" into "films" and "TV-programma's" into "series". :sneaky:

royverkuylen

Portal Member
    December 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmm my home screen shows videos, with the videos plugin, and not My Films. Can't seem to find a way to change this. Can this only be done with an editor or am I overlooking something?

-------

NVM Found it :)

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You have to edit the titan.version.xml and change the label to Titan v1.3.0.215

(y) Thanks, this worked for me.

One comment, even though I'm now running v226 in the skin, the extensions plugin still shows 215 in the GUI.
    Not sure if this is of interest or not to you, but in case it is I have attached logs + more detailed description below
    To update, I edited the xml, then ran MPEI which did some updates, then loaded MP which showed a skin update was available on basic home, I ran this and it succesfully updated, I then noticed i had trakt, which confirmed the udpate was succesful for me, however extensions still showed v215. I restarted mp and looked again and it still showed v215, so I closed MP and attempted to gather logs using MP watchdog, however that crashed, so I have manually attached the logs directory.

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Where can i change the Buttons on Basic Home ? I one free and will put a plugin to this empty butten, the button is behind the trakt button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom