blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Strange don't have this...

kiwijunglist seems have had a successful update from what I can gather, but it's never worked for me and crashes my system. I also have a gap where trakt is suppost to be so it sounds like I am still running the old version of Titan - Extended. Very strange...

loutheo

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2010
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I received the same error when attempting to update the skin from within mediaportal. But I was able to update my titan extended installation manually from within the plugins tab of mediaportal configuration. Before it worked though I did need to reselect it as the active skin.

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok, see a copy of my logs attached...[DOUBLEPOST=1355607402][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I received the same error when attempting to update the skin from within mediaportal. But I was able to update my titan extended installation manually from within the plugins tab of mediaportal configuration. Before it worked though I did need to reselect it as the active skin.

Thanks for the tip. I just tried that but it gives the same result with getting to 1% and then freezing. See the attached screen capture:

Capture.JPG

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Definitely some major bugs knocking around. Just done my second install of the beta with LAV and Extended selected, it appears Extended did not sucessfully install - and its funny because I got a message at the end of the installer about turning Aero on which I have never seen before? Maybe related?

And now, obviously Extended isn't installed correctly, the extensions installer shows only LAV as installed extension and if I try to install Extended from the Extensions Installer I get this error..
    'Package Loading Error ! Install Aborted!'

Probably again related to the failed install but also when MePo starts (and it starts without errors..) MePo does not have focus no matter what options are selected in the config. I have to click the screen and then navigation is available again.

Thanks

loutheo

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2010
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    When updating titan as I described above, it did stop responding for me. I let it hang for awhile, then cancelled it. From memory windows asked if I was sure I wanted to cancel, I said no and then the updater finished... May not be what you experienced though.

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Rather than relying on the GUI update feature, does anybody know if you can download the update yourself directly, and if so, where from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom