Titan - Extended (2 Viewers)

NTM

Portal Pro
January 16, 2007
Here is my mod to OnlineVideos.

1. Nicer and rounder buffer progressbar.
2. Buffer bar when paused.
3. Shows info text on Up and closes on Up or Down.

Attachments

• OnlineVideos_Fix.zip
    5.5 KB

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

just finished the first version of Emulators2 Skinfiles for Titan! At the moment not everything is included such as the screenshots, game rating stars, goodmerge list and a few labels/descriptions but its working and you can use Emulators2 with titan. I will try to add the missing features within the next days.

emulators2_bigThumbs.jpg emulators2_coverflow.jpg emulators2_details.jpg emulators2_filmstrip.jpg emulators2_smallthumbs.jpg emulators2_listview.jpg

Edit: Added Version 1.1 alpha
    - image rating included
    - Optimized animations for more smoothness :)
    - added some missing labels
    - fixed some bugs

Attachments

• Emulators2_Titan_v1.1_alpha.zip
      12.5 KB
    Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great job legnod! Some screenshots would be nice! :) I hope that the basichome editor is ready soon.. I really like to start this plugin from the homescreen of Titan..

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi ncoH,

will all skinfiles that are dropped in this thread be included in Titan Extended? (exclusive mods and only when they are tested offcourse) in that case it would be useful if the topic start is regularly updated with information about (new) plugin support.. (but maybe you are doing that allready, in that case; sory! :p)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I suggest that ncoH does "quality control" on the submitted skinfiles and not just adding them blindly to the extension. The SubCentral files I've hacked together has no place in there for example, I know there are better ones on the horizon, so I'm not pointing any fingers on ones submitted, just want to see all files have the awesome quality we'd expect from the official skin. :)

Emph

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I suggest that ncoH does "quality control" on the submitted skinfiles and not just adding them blindly to the extension. The SubCentral files I've hacked together has no place in there for example, I know there are better ones on the horizon, so I'm not pointing any fingers on ones submitted, just want to see all files have the awesome quality we'd expect from the official skin. :)

Emph

That was exactly the point I want to made..

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom