Titan - Extended (2 Viewers)

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yesterday I installed Titan extended and found that all the buttons are blank.
    In Basic Menu Editor there are no entries.
    I'm sure that i can manually insert all the entries, but that is tedious.
    Where can I get the default entries? Why are they gone?

Default entries should be there. Do you have a Titan.xml in c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal ? If not, please use this default one:
    https://raw.github.com/MediaPortal/TitanExtended/master/BasicHomeEditor/Titan.xml

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    the menu entries are stored in c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Titan.xml. You can use the file from your other system and overwrite it.

Updated other computer, copied file above as described - and all my settings where there, super sweet! :)

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After updating Titan today I've realized an old bug concerning overlapping text in the tv guide which was reported already some months ago.
    Do you (the Titan team) want to have new reports for bugs which are still present after the update or do you have those things on your list?

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yesterday I installed Titan extended and found that all the buttons are blank.
    In Basic Menu Editor there are no entries.
    I'm sure that i can manually insert all the entries, but that is tedious.
    Where can I get the default entries? Why are they gone?

Default entries should be there. Do you have a Titan.xml in c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal ? If not, please use this default one:
    https://raw.github.com/MediaPortal/TitanExtended/master/BasicHomeEditor/Titan.xml

worked, thanks :)

tgljameesuk

September 5, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Before I updated Titan, the EPG for Argus was missing the description box and took up most of the screen like this:

Before Titan Update.png

Post update, the description box has appeared and the 11 channels of EPG are squashed in below:

After-Titan-Update.png

Is there a setting somewhere I can change to make the EPG display as before? Was much easier to read on smaller screens like our bedroom HTPC :)

Thanks

momeijer

Portal Member
    February 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Titan extended seems to be broken (versioning issue) in my latest Origin/Master build. Can I fix this by editing 'MediaPortalExtension.xml' in 'TitanExtended.mpe1'? If so, could someone point me to the right direction/line?

Thx

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If so, could someone point me to the right direction/line?

Thx

version numbers needs to be bumped to 1.4.0.0 if you've compiled / are running latest master (GIT)
    references.xml in Skin\Titan
    theme.xml in Skin\Titan\Themes\Extended

Last edited:

momeijer

Portal Member
    February 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If so, could someone point me to the right direction/line?

Thx
    version numbers needs to be bumped to 1.4.0.0 if you've compiled / are running latest master (GIT)
    references.xml in Skin\Titan
    theme.xml in Skin\Titan\Themes\Extended

Thanks, it works again! I noticed that the correct version was in the original source, so I guess it happened during the upgrade(s) of Master builds.

Last edited:

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried to build TitanExtended via Titan Extended.xmp2 but it tells me it does not find:
    "TitanMediaPortalRestart.exe"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom