ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    I think he means when you select/click a specific channel in the epg and have single channel epg overview.
    Correct!
    mrj
    When you click on a channel in EPG, Fullscreen TV is started. Pressing Info brings then infos of the channel. This is not skinned, because my TV card is not recognized by MP anymore, even though it's shown in system correctly. I had this problem several times already. I have to cut the power from the PC, wait for 1 hour and then restart. I read in a formm it's a hardware problem of most Digital Device TV-cards :cautious: I have no time for this now :)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For this purpose we need to create a new ListItem type to allow a custom template.
    Currently all recordings are simple VideoItems.
    It's a pitty ... I drop this point then for the moment. Skinning is prepared so far, waiting for the ListItem type.

Which information for recordings could be accessed? Only these: https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi...nt/Models/Navigation/RecordingItem.cs#L46-L48
    or also the ones from the xmal files stored in the recording folder.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe I misunderstood what you mean, I will check this for more details.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The 2 related screens are:
    • MediaPortal\Source\UI\TV\SlimTvClient\Skin\default\screens\RecordingsByChannel.xaml
    • MediaPortal\Source\UI\TV\SlimTvClient\Skin\default\screens\RecordingsByName.xaml
    Both depend on Source="screens\SimpleShowItems.xaml".

Solution would be to copy SimpleShowItems.xaml to ShowRecordingItems.xaml and only include the related controls that you need (no further need for additional includes, they are only used in other place to avoid duplicate code).

Regarding the fields:
    <name>TITLE</name>
    <name>GENRE</name>
    <name>CHANNEL_NAME</name>
    <name>EPISODENAME</name>
    <name>SERIESNUM</name>
    <name>EPISODENUM</name>
    <name>EPISODEPART</name>
    <name>STARTTIME</name>
    <name>ENDTIME</name>
    The start/end time and channel name come from RecordingAspect. For genre see the normal video items, for episode stuff the series items. So everything should be there, just in 3 different aspects.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The 2 related screens are:
    • MediaPortal\Source\UI\TV\SlimTvClient\Skin\default\screens\RecordingsByChannel.xaml
    • MediaPortal\Source\UI\TV\SlimTvClient\Skin\default\screens\RecordingsByName.xaml
    Both depend on Source="screens\SimpleShowItems.xaml".

Solution would be to copy SimpleShowItems.xaml to ShowRecordingItems.xaml and only include the related controls that you need (no further need for additional includes, they are only used in other place to avoid duplicate code).

Regarding the fields:
    <name>TITLE</name>
    <name>GENRE</name>
    <name>CHANNEL_NAME</name>
    <name>EPISODENAME</name>
    <name>SERIESNUM</name>
    <name>EPISODENUM</name>
    <name>EPISODEPART</name>
    <name>STARTTIME</name>
    <name>ENDTIME</name>
    The start/end time and channel name come from RecordingAspect. For genre see the normal video items, for episode stuff the series items. So everything should be there, just in 3 different aspects.

Funktioniert leider nicht bei mir. Anbei die Files.

Attachments

• screens.7z
      2.2 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here is "Browse Media": You can not see which item has focus and also some wrong labels:

zwischenablage-1-jpg.174008

Wrong labels when no menu tile has focus...
    zwischenablage-4-jpg.174011

and also no focus indication in "Pictures" (this is not "Browse Media, it is "Pictures", also it is labeled as "Browse Media"):
    zwischenablage-5-jpg.174012
    Those are fixed now. There is a small and uncritical glitch in browsemedia remaining. The MI image and the MI title are shifted by 20 pixel. It will take some time to fix it, because it's a complicated and nasty problem.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New Download
    Second test version, that also offers working TV function and recovers a few bugs.
    Also a marker is added to the focused GroupMenu item, in case the Autoselection is deactivated.

As this is a test version, some things might be not as expected, because it is not 100% finalized.

Installation notes:
    • This theme works only with the new weekly from 01/01/2016 or a later version, please download it here and install it at first: Download
    • Please download then both attached theme packages
    • Extract the packages to ..\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\
    • Start MP2 and go to Settings, Apperance, Skin (you need to select it), then change the skin to BlueVision, afterwards change the Theme to Titanium Extended
    EDIT: These files are not uptodate, please check the first post of this thread for last version

Attachments

• SlimTv.Client.7z
      12.4 KB
    • Titanium_Extended.7z
      11.1 MB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom