Titanium Extended (2 Viewers)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hab das Theme installiert, doch sobald ich den TV Guide öffne, egal ob während des laufenden Programms oder in der Menü übersicht, stürzt MP2 ab.

Log anbei.
    Some button styles are unknown, which are available in the main package. Did you also extract the new main theme package, not only the TV theme package?
    You can not use TV with the first test version.

Edit: To be 100% sure, that everything was extracted correctly, check the date of the buttons.xaml in ../plugins/Titanium Extended\Skin\BlueVision\themes\Titanium Extended\styles
    It must be from 08.01.2016. Otherwise it's the previous version and TV will crash.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To those who already downloaded the second test version: Do you feel, that the EPG navigation is very slow?

Edit: I found the reason for that. Now it's super fast :) TV theme package is updated in download section.

Last edited:

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just installed the updated version. TV EPG is very fast! I don't know how it was before though.
    Together with TV it's fast the best skin so far! (y) When OSD is also done and the MIA rework is ready, I'll put it on my living room HTPC :)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In deiner Zip Datei gibt es aber kein "Skin" Verzeichnis.
    Daher ist im Pfad .../plugins/Titanium Extended\Skin\BlueVision\themes\Titanium Extended\styles nichts mit dem Datum vom 08.01.2016
    Oder versteh ich dich jetzt falsch?
    Updated package in download area available, please download again and try. My mistake :whistle:
    I zipped the blue folder, not the red folder o_O This double name is sometimes confusing ...
    Download Area? Where is it?

I keep getting:
    [2016-01-09 07:33:44,100] [5118 ] [Main ] [ERROR] - Error loading plugin in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Titanium Extended'
    System.ArgumentException: Directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Titanium Extended' doesn't contain a valid plugin descriptor file

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In deiner Zip Datei gibt es aber kein "Skin" Verzeichnis.
    Daher ist im Pfad .../plugins/Titanium Extended\Skin\BlueVision\themes\Titanium Extended\styles nichts mit dem Datum vom 08.01.2016
    Oder versteh ich dich jetzt falsch?
    Updated package in download area available, please download again and try. My mistake :whistle:
    I zipped the blue folder, not the red folder o_O This double name is sometimes confusing ...

I keep getting:
    [2016-01-09 07:33:44,100] [5118 ] [Main ] [ERROR] - Error loading plugin in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Titanium Extended'
    System.ArgumentException: Directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\Titanium Extended' doesn't contain a valid plugin descriptor file

Try to delete the current Titanium Extended folder in plugins and try once again with the download from here please: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titanium-
    extended.132911/page-16#post-1170205

It just tried it and it's working.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I keep getting:

Try to delete the current Titanium Extended folder in plugins and try once again with the download from here please: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titanium-
    extended.132911/page-16#post-1170205

It just tried it and it's working.
    AlteadY tried that. Seems i'm too stupid;-) just decompressed both 7z files into the plugins folder of mp2.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AlteadY tried that. Seems i'm too stupid;-) just decompressed both 7z files into the plugins folder of mp2.
    Please try once again. There is a small change compared to yesterday, which might have caused a problem.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you might make the latest download always available in your first post? This makes it easier to find that one.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you might make the latest download always available in your first post? This makes it easier to find that one.
    will do so from next version. In general this would be also the regular way. But since it's just a test version, I didn't want the download beeing "too official" ;) Many people just download and do not read the notes. Those who go through the thread usually also read something and are aware its a test version and there are issues :rolleyes:

So is it working now?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes it's working now. Thanks a lot. Mainly i'm waiting for the "fixed" recording screen it's driving me crazy ;-) Without knowing from which channel and when it was recorded. I know you're working on it. So thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom