Titanium Extended (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This one looks fantastic. I'm not so happy with the default skin - as the buttons look a bit strange / not matching the design. Hope for this one soon.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Weather screen:

weather.jpg

weather_content.jpg

Since last 2 weekly I do not see weather icons. Others seem not to have the problem. So don't wonder about the screenshot ;)

News screen:

news.jpg

news_content.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any progress on the TV part? Can we hope for a release during Christmas or New Year? ;)
    I fear not. I even didn't start the TV screens due to the problems a few posts before. Copying the EPG screen from another theme or even the default theme causes a crash with a cryptical error message, that doesn't tell me anything. So I can not narrow the area to find the root cause. I asked it to Devs, but no reply yet :(
    Apart from that, I'm working on the fine tuning of other parts and a new home screen. Here is a good progress :)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Morpheus is on Vacation over the holidays. He'll be back after Christmas.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Morpheus is on Vacation over the holidays. He'll be back after Christmas.
    Right, just saw it in the vacation thread. Would have been nice to catch him before, so I can use the christmas days to finalize the skin.
    At least I understood MPF so far, that I could solve the Homescreen navigation problems completely. Solving means not only by larger margins, but creating a new style, that looks also much better ;) You will see ...
    I'm tending to release at least a "test-version" (without TV area skinned). Compared to BV a lot of code it completely overworked, so there could be also new problems. A lot of testing is mandatory before a release. If there are willing testers, just give me a message :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom