TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    x265 codec is approaching fast. Would be nice to get it into the mediainfo list and some icons. :)

Emph

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is how I have coded it indeed.. Only way to get both plugins working is to enter myemulators from basichome and enter pictures using the plugins screen.

I had to make some choices. There is no way to make it 100% good for everyone. Only way to get that done is when I create a basichome editor, but that will take a lot of time. First I want to make the skin as good as possible and fix all bugs and add all features I/we want. When that is done, I will think about coding a basichome editor.

Sorry for this! :)

Cheers
    No problem mate. I like your skin anyway. I think I just delete my emulator 2. Don't really want to use it anyway.

But a basic home editor would be nice! Or a guide to edit them manually.

daimian

Portal Member
    September 11, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    No problem mate. I like your skin anyway. I think I just delete my emulator 2. Don't really want to use it anyway.

But a basic home editor would be nice! Or a guide to edit them manually.

There is a sub-topic in this thread with a link to a guide but it isn't a very good one.... I have attempted using it twice now and failed to get a properly working change implemented :(

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    There is a sub-topic in this thread with a link to a guide but it isn't a very good one.... I have attempted using it twice now and failed to get a properly working change implemented :(
    That is for Titan, not for Tianius. I will try to write a manual when I have some time. First I want to publish a new version of the skin. There is a beta in testing currently so it will not take to long.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey marce, here is another screen from the notifie popup issue..

So the second thing is. i would say the same thing as the earlier writer, thank you for your very nice changed titan skin i love it he brings an new modern and stylish looking to my tv. i love it everyday when i wakeup my htpc.Great work, great support and great interaction with the commnity, many thanks for your hard work and spended time.

And the last one, i have made some changes, add animated covers and spining disc to season and movie details view, i have add active recording osd in videoosd and add some stuff to the videofulscreen. tomorrow i wil post some screens. when you interesting you an add this to your skin maybe, otherwise i an add it to themes thread. i will do some more things when i have time.

I cannot reproduce this.. Here it is looking like this:

Can you tell me what you're doing when you see this?

Mostly i'am watching series or movies or i'am somewhere in the menu. Hm thats no good info from you so how is the problem on my side ???? What can this produce the issue an plugin ?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I would like to know if I am missing some serious things here..
    Maybe add the new volume overlay coming in MP 1.10.0: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...elated_Changes/1.9.0_to_1.10.0/Volume_overlay ?

Yep, good point!

You might know this already, but just a little heads up, the window id in the wiki documentation was incorrect but now it has been corrected. Please check http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...elated_Changes/1.9.0_to_1.10.0/Volume_overlay

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

You might know this already, but just a little heads up, the window id in the wiki documentation was incorrect but now it has been corrected. Please check http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/7_Skins/Skin_Related_Changes/1.9.0_to_1.10.0/Volume_overlay

Also the window id for topbarhome.xml was incorrect in titan (and in titanius) should be 3005 and not 3004. See jira MP1-4586.

Thanks, both are added!

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    x265 codec is approaching fast. Would be nice to get it into the mediainfo list and some icons. :)

Emph

But is this allready supported by MP and LAV? Also, nVidia and AMD are not having hardware support for it afaik.. But for people that have the latest intel apu, it seems to be working indeed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom