TITANIUS 1.7.0.0 (18-07-2015) Now with a fresh new look! (2 Viewers)

Bdydrp

Portal Pro
July 2, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Using Moving Pictures Plugin, is changing the number of covers in movie wall something that can be done easily by editing an XML file? Or does a number of files need editing because all the text is to one side and in a border?

Cheers

allanp81

Portal Pro
October 24, 2006
I've managed to successfully add some extra buttons onto my 2nd page for Steam and Emulation Station but I really can't figure out how to add the background image for when they are highlighted. Can anyone give me some pointers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had been having with video playback. Updated my plugins and Streamed MP skin, and not a single issue. Thank you for all your hard work.
Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.24 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in MyMusic DB Index...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Same here - really missing my friend .... Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk
Same here - really missing my friend .... Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk
Today we want to commemorate one of our developers who has left us forever at the beginning of the year through his sudden death...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom