[TOOL] Sync Ratings and Watchlist to trakt.tv (IMDb, TMDb, TVDb, Listal, Criticker, Letterboxd) (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @felix,

I have done a first pass on supporting Letterboxd (Ratings and Watched flags). You can find the attached test version here. For watched flags I use both the Diary and Watched csv's, the Diary file also includes actual watched dates so its better that just the Watched CSV by itself.

Note: because the CSVs from Letterboxd do not include IMDb or TMDb IDs I have to fallback to Title + Year matching on trakt.tv, I think that should be okay since both sites use the same data source i.e. TMDb.

Attachments

• TraktRater_v2.2.1_Beta.zip
      114.6 KB

FeIix

Portal Member
    March 20, 2016
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks, seems to work well, but something does not add:

Letterboxd
    53Y95YX.jpg

Trakt
    FkShJz0.jpg

FeIix

Portal Member
    March 20, 2016
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Another matter, the "watched.csv" file contains all the movies which I've seen, without specifying when, if today I add 20 films, for example, Trakt will mark them as seen today.
    Is it possible that these movies are not added as seen today, but at release date?

Furthermore there is a problem with the votes:
    LWHhDJw.jpg

In the "ratings.csv" file, for example, I have this film:
    Code:
    2016-03-16,The Grand Budapest Hotel,2014,https://letterboxd.com/film/the-grand-budapest-hotel/,4.5
    But the rating 4.5, is approximated to 5, and therefore on Trakt results to be a 10 rather than a 9.
    Same problem with all the other votes "x.5".

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Another matter, the "watched.csv" file contains all the movies which I've seen, without specifying when, if today I add 20 films, for example, Trakt will mark them as seen today.
    Is it possible that these movies are not added as seen today, but at release date?
    Yes it is possible to add that as a option.

Furthermore there is a problem with the votes:
    LWHhDJw.jpg

In the "ratings.csv" file, for example, I have this film:
    Code:
    2016-03-16,The Grand Budapest Hotel,2014,https://letterboxd.com/film/the-grand-budapest-hotel/,4.5
    But the rating 4.5, is approximated to 5, and therefore on Trakt results to be a 10 rather than a 9.
    Same problem with all the other votes "x.5".
    I didn't see this issue myself, 4.5=9, 3.5=7 etc. I can take a look at the log to see if any clues, I wonder if it has anything to do with your regional settings, what country are they set to in Windows?

FeIix

Portal Member
    March 20, 2016
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I can take a look at the log to see if any clues, I wonder if it has anything to do with your regional settings, what country are they set to in Windows?

OK, the country is Italy, but currently I don't have pc at hand, I will upload the files as soon as possible.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @felix,

Regarding the missing movie, it was not imported because the API reported it not found:
    Code:
    2016-04-03 12:50:46.395 [DEBG] [][03]: Response: {"added":{"movies":25,"episodes":0},"not_found":{"movies":[{"ids":null,"title":"Rob-B-Hood","year":2006,"watched_at":"2016-03-19T00:00:00Z"}],"shows":[],"seasons":[],"episodes":[],"people":[]}}
    2016-04-03 12:50:46.457 [INFO] [][01]: Unable to sync Letterboxd watched states for 1 movies as they're not found on trakt.tv!

The movie in question is Rob-B-Hood (2006). I can see it does exist at trakt here: https://trakt.tv/movies/robin-b-hood-2006, this appears to be a bug with the API on the server as im not doing anything wrong.

I will test on my end to see if the same issue and report it as a bug.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @felix,

forget what I said above, it's an issue with title of the movie not in sync. After a closer look I noticed the Title is different Rob-B-Hood (2006) vs Robin-B-Hood (2006).

The Title on TMDb is Rob-B-Hood, so I have clicked the refresh data link for that movie on trakt, it should sync across the same title soon. Please try again later once that is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom