[TOOL] Sync Ratings and Watchlist to trakt.tv (IMDb, TMDb, TVDb, Listal, Criticker, Letterboxd) (2 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @felix,

Attached is a new version which fixes your ratings issue (it was to do with your regional settings, in particular the digit grouping symbol). Since the application does not re-sync items you have already rated, you will need to remove them first to confirm if its fixed. You can easily remove ratings from trakt via the app in the Options / Maintenance section.

I've also implemented an option to set the Watched Date as the Release Date, you can enable that from the Options section. Its disabled by default, if enabled it will only use the Release Date if the export source does not have a valid watched date already. Keep in mind it might look weird have a watched date before you were even born :)

@SHANE NUGENT,

I have added support for CSV import of IMDb custom lists to trakt, it currently only supports TV Shows and Movies in lists. I will add web scrape support later but CSV is the best way as its more reliable.

Attachments

• TraktRater_v2.1.1.1_Beta.zip
      120 KB
    Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    No, only from IMDb->Trakt. As far as I know IMDb does not have support to import, but I could be wrong.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've recently added support for Flixster which also includes your ratings from Facebook.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @husk, does that website provide an API that allows me to get *user* ratings?

husk

May 21, 2017
    Home Country
    Poland Poland

StegSchreck

July 22, 2017
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey,
    I wrote a little Python script, which enables you to at least transfer your ratings from one page to another. There is also a Docker Image available.
    As for the watchlist, this is currently not implemented in my script, but as it was already requested, I plan to implement that in the near future.

Try it out: GitHub - StegSchreck/RatS: Movie Ratings Synchronization

Best regards from Berlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom