Top Album Tracks Issue (1 Viewer)

MTBiker

Portal Member
August 22, 2011
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hi all,

I'm new to MediaPortal and am absolutely loving it :D

Just something I've come across thats got me...

I'm using 1.2RC with StreamedMP and when I'm in the now playing screen and select "Top Album Tracks" I get a list, but when I select a song from that list I get "This Album's Top Track Could Not Be Found In Your Collection"

This is wierd cause that song I select is there, and I've even used MPTagThat to make sure all the tags are correct.

I've found this problem on all the albums I have :mad:

Any help would be appreciated

:D

MTBiker

Portal Member
August 22, 2011
Home Country
Here my log file, thanks jameson_uk :)

I used the default skin to get the log file, so it's not skin related.

On my other PC its doing the same.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    have you scanned your music into the database? There appears to be nothing in logs.

Can you add your system details in user CP and make sure you tick the show system specs option (are you using 1.1 or 1.2?)

MTBiker

Portal Member
    August 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, like I said I'm a newbie with MediaPortal.

I enabled the music database and it runs the scan, and now I don't get "This Album's Top Track Could Not Be Found In Your Collection" :)

But when I select a Top Track nothing happens, I was expecting it to play that song?

BTW I've updated my system details ;)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, like I said I'm a newbie with MediaPortal.

I enabled the music database and it runs the scan, and now I don't get "This Album's Top Track Could Not Be Found In Your Collection" :)
    OK I will add that to the Wiki as it is not obvious

But when I select a Top Track nothing happens, I was expecting it to play that song?
    It should get queued up. If you go to the playlist screen you should see that track added to the current playlist

MTBiker

Portal Member
    August 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks for all your help, it's peeps like you that make mediaportal an awesome app ;)

If you could add that in 1.3 I would be over the moon :rolleyes:

krokusmtl

Portal Member
    April 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It used to be added and was playing next, Now it goes at the end of the queue, which is really annoying when you are playing random track from audioscroble.

It used to work, what change?

Krokusmtl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom