Touchscreen in Silverstone (1 Viewer)

dmrv

Portal Member
September 29, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi everybody,
first of all thanks very much for your help that could make me start in this new world!!
I have a Silverstone case (GD02-MT) and I just have a simple question. May I use mini display plugin with my touchscreen?? The plugin doesn´t recognize it in the logs (I can post them if it useful) but I have also read that it can be done. As I have seen a lot of differents comments I only want to be 100% sure that I can do it to start to prove it. Any help?
Thanks again

80sman

Portal Pro
August 1, 2005
UK
I have the same case. I'm going to have a play with it this week and see how it goes, I'll post my results here. I can't see any reason why it wont work though.

80sman

Portal Pro
August 1, 2005
UK
Sorry ran out of time while I was home. Wanted to get into this a bit. :(

Hopefully next time I'm home I'll have some time to get this working. Not back until the end of April though :( I work away from home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
ops..
ops..
Hello everyone. I've been using the mediaportal tv server as backend and kodi as frontend from several, everything works regularly...
Replies
Views
Original please.
Original please.
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I didn't get fat, at least, but a walk in the park is not an expression of something being easy anymore.
That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I...
It seems odd that most of the problems that people complain about are that we can't switch to MP2 because there's no plugins for...
Replies
Views
There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated. There is no function yet to check, if the nfo content changed, it would take far too much time. But I'd also like a function to generally reimport all media items once again.
There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated...
G'day guys, I am looking forward to trying the next version of MP2 (new skin hopefully soon;)) and after trying previous versions...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom