Touchscreen LCD display Plugin (1 Viewer)

neelex

Portal Pro
March 16, 2009
Hi All,

Ill try post next release on sunday , My TV server has been down for few weeks, I don't have internet at home and need the MS security update (The one MP RC1 needs ,ATL securityupdate or something) .If anyone has a copy could you post for me so I can fix this error.

I did the TV info without having TV to test, so I had a feeling it may not work.

Other than the obvious TV issues is there anything else Major to address?

Cheers Sa_ddam213
Hi sa_ddam123,

thanks for the new version!

Have tested on a Win7 32bit test machine so far, for me it's working, videoinfo as well. I hadn't the chance to test on the "real" mediaserver with XP, but will do as soon as possible. I will come back with further testing results.

Thanks for you great work!

Cheers,
Neelex

sa_ddam213

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2009
    Canterbury
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi sa_ddam123,

thanks for the new version!

Have tested on a Win7 32bit test machine so far, for me it's working, videoinfo as well. I hadn't the chance to test on the "real" mediaserver with XP, but will do as soon as possible. I will come back with further testing results.

Thanks for you great work!

Cheers,
    Neelex

I think this error will only apply if you are on fullscreen TV and have no Channel logos(I think)

Like i said is a silly mistake and will be fixed by Sunday

Cheers Sa_ddam213

NEW THREAD FOR THIS PLUGIN: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mptouch-mediaportal-touchscreen-plugin-80636/#post603724

mdbarber

Portal Pro
    February 19, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    now heres a question, just bought a touchscreen 21.5 monitor on special at aldi but no drivers installed in xp, apparently the manuf say full touch support in win7 only,
    any chance of getting this running with this plug in?

imported_tiger

Portal Member
    March 9, 2005
    Hi there,

I only need the plugin for an external 7" LCD without touch function to display mediaportla in different resolutions.
    The plugin works very well apart from one problem.
    My Remote controler doesn't work anymore. I use the controler delivered with my mainboard and made it work in mediaportal with eventghost in combination with the message plugin and I think this causes the problem. Is it possible to disable all touch functions ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom