Trailers Plugin v1.3.0 (Play/Stream/DL for MovingPictures, My Films, My Videos..) [2020-02-23] (4 Viewers)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I believe there is a context menu item to restore all settings to default value from that settings GUI in your screenshots. You could try that and see if it fixes the property in error.

If you attached your MediaPortal.xml (or just the Trailers section) I can probably work out which property is the issue.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I believe there is a context menu item to restore all settings to default value from that settings GUI in your screenshots. You could try that and see if it fixes the property in error.
    Did not work :cry:
    If you attached your MediaPortal.xml (or just the Trailers section) I can probably work out which property is the issue.
    Attached ;)

Attachments

• MediaPortal.xml
      184.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks @catavolt, Im not sure if this will fix your problem but I did notice a few invalid values which I returned to default. Can you please see if it fixes your issue?

Attachments

• MediaPortal.xml
      184.1 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ltfearme
    Hello Damien, the "repaired" MediaPortal.xml now let me open the configuration in MP Config -> Plugins without error (y)
    But: Still not possible to view trailers which are "online":

10-51-36.jpg 10-51-46.jpg 10-51-54.jpg

In log:
    XML:
    [2020-11-19 10:51:51,691] [Error  ] [Trailers ] [ERROR] - [OnlineVideos] Error getting url Methode nicht gefunden: "System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.String,System.String> OnlineVideos.Helpers.HlsPlaylistParser.GetPlaybackOptions(System.String, System.String, System.Comparison`1<OnlineVideos.Helpers.HlsStreamInfo>, System.Func`2<OnlineVideos.Helpers.HlsStreamInfo,System.String>)".
    Using the OnlineVideos options work fine.
    And the installer still wants to download something and therefore not finishes correctly ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    In log:
    XML:
    [2020-11-19 10:51:51,691] [Error ] [Trailers ] [ERROR] - [OnlineVideos] Error getting url Methode nicht gefunden: "System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.String,System.String> OnlineVideos.Helpers.HlsPlaylistParser.GetPlaybackOptions(System.String, System.String, System.Comparison`1<OnlineVideos.Helpers.HlsStreamInfo>, System.Func`2<OnlineVideos.Helpers.HlsStreamInfo,System.String>)".
    Hey @catavolt, is that happening for every movie? That error translate to "Error getting url method not found".

I tried a few online trailers on my end and seems okay.

DHosein

Portal Member
    January 2, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    My trailers plugin seems to have stopped downloading anything again. No new films found since mid-May. Was all working fine before 17th May.
    I haven't changed anything about my install, so I'm not sure what's gone wrong.
    The previous cause - OnlineVideos being updated, doesn't seem to be the issue this time as it's had no further updates.
    How do I find out what's happened this time?

Thanks in advance.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I took a look at this yesterday, and when I tried to play an online trailer it failed. I then did a full site update on OnlineVideos (which included youtube) and was able to play again.

I also had no issue with doing auto-download of trailers basis movies in my collection after the update above.

Please double check you're running latest OnlineVideos and more importantly ensure your YouTube site util has been updated.

@catavolt, I suspect your issue is different and from the looks of the error it is coming from OnlineVideos but not sure what the issue is...it may need someone that knows the code base to help you.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    And the installer still wants to download something and therefore not finishes correctly ;)
    Hi Damien,
    most important is that I can´t install the trailer plugin (or TVSeries plugin with trailers option set) because I always get the error that trailers plugin wants to download something where it gets a 404 file not found ;)
    My OV is actual, and the sites are also actual - I can see the trailers within youtube without problems, just the "online" trailers aren´t found/played because of the missing file not being installed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom