Translation powered by Transifex.com for MediaPortal 2 and many community plugins (1 Viewer)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would love to see more statistics by Transifex. For example which language is being updated at first after adding new strings :)
    I only can see that there is a battle between Dutch, French, Lithuanian and Swedish. :)

So in the end, the only thing I want to say is: THANKS to all our translators for your hard work. (y)

kiwi1342

Portal Member
    May 27, 2010
    Hi,

I noticed some small issues with the italian translation. I would like to partecipate and conclude the missing italian words. How can I help you with those?

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I noticed some small issues with the italian translation. I would like to partecipate and conclude the missing italian words. How can I help you with those?
    Thanks for your offer to help with localization. You can find all necessary information within the translation guide.
    You have to create an account at Transifex and then request to join the Italian translation team.

Cheers,
    Tommy

Last edited:

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Based on a private communication with chefkoch I have posted a language converter for translating language files between MP1 and MP2.
    It can be used to maintain a golden MP1 language source file and derive all MP2 language files from that.
    But it can also be used for using Transifex to generate a MP2 language file and convert it into a MP1 language file.
    The posting is in the MP2 plugins forum Language Converter for MP1 and MP2.

Attachments

• Program.JPG
      Program.JPG
      56.7 KB

lebovitz

Portal Member
    January 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    1. In Transifex when we enter the translation and we need to add the '{0}' things (and other special characters), it looks OK when we enter them. However when I want to see the translations it doesn't look good (i.e. '}0{' ). How do I know if it is written correctly and if it will serve it's purpose?
    Good news. Regarding RTL support the Transifex team was really fast. Both issues I added, are fixed and will be live soon.
    https://github.com/transifex/transifex/issues/113
    https://github.com/transifex/transifex/issues/114

Please give feedback as soon as you'll notice a difference and the change is live.

Indeed this was fixed.
    Thanks
    Mucho gracias
    תודה רבה (hey this forum also doesn't align RTL languages to the right :LOL:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom