Tried MP 0.2 RC2 CVS from today - WOOOOW! (1 Viewer)

Rybber

Portal Pro
October 26, 2004
Denmark
To all MP people: Thanks!

I have been using MP since 0.0.10 or something like that. But it has not been until installing 0.2 RC2 that I have been happy with my HTPC!

The stability/speed benefits of that version is superb, it really rocks!

Now today, I tried out the newest CVS build, and let med say it again - WOW!!! - the general speed increase is just unbelieveable!! It's way faster than 0.2 RC2

Thanks to all the developers who have made this program possible! I'm gonna donate to the project very soon - it's money well spent!

I'm very pleased about the way MP is heading right now. It's turning into a pro product that can easily compete with Windows Media Center, Meedio, Snapstream, BeyondTV etc. (I have tried them all)

I'm already offering my help as a PHP coder so we can make MP the best HTPC software out there!

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I also agree! SteveV2 has been going CRAZY with the bug fixes for the music portion! Keep up the good work...... all of YOU!

Tech Geek

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2006
    Denver, CO USA
    Speaking of the MY Music plugin... the recent addition of the ability to play an album just by pressing PLAY when the folder is highlighted seems to work great and is an awesome addition!

STSC

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2004
    Germany
    These CVS versions were really fast, but the new RC3 is way slowlier than the old RC2. I hope it's getting better again.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I must agree with STSC

Until the TV bugs are sorted the OVERWHELMING improvements are getting unfortunately diminished.
    The improvements i have seen since finding MP over a year ago are amazing, Thanks again to Frodo and the rest of the Gang.
    As a engineer, I know perfection is not lightly achieved.

8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom