trouble with o2grabber (1 Viewer)

nik

Portal Member
May 3, 2005
Just downloaded latest version (1.0.9) of o2grabber. Now when I try to import the tv guide in MP, I get "TVGuide Import failed. Invalid XML file: Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length"
Anyone know how to fix? The xml file is here http://www.infodist.no/sommerhus/nik/tvguide.xml

EDIT: Seems to be a problem with the latest version. Problem is known at the o2grabber site..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
Same here - really missing my friend .... Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk
Same here - really missing my friend .... Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk
Today we want to commemorate one of our developers who has left us forever at the beginning of the year through his sudden death...
Replies
Views
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Here is how I setup Schedules Direct for XmlTV Plugin XMLTV mc2xml U.S. User List of sites for TV Listings and Channel Info...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
So, for anyone that would like EPG data for radio stations in the US, here's my finished grabber. You'll need to customize it much like what's required for the IMDb US TV grabber. Go to DAR.fm to figure out the "siteId" (a 4 digit number) for each station you'd like guide data for, and modify the www_dar_fm_com.xml file according to...
So, for anyone that would like EPG data for radio stations in the US, here's my finished grabber. You'll need to customize it much...
I'm attempting to create a WebEPG grabber for US radio stations using DAR.fm as a source. I don't appear to be getting any errors...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom