TSWriter deadlock potential fix. (2 Viewers)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is it possible to get the patch file so I can add it to the jira entry. Or just commit to the bug banch.
    Lets confirm the fix first.
    sorry to brake the magic here but please check the logs. It seems locked again.
    My fault - sorry. I use Peazip to create my zip files, and it excludes exe files in certain conditions (I assume it is a security thing). In other words, I meant to include the TvService.exe. Patch updated in the original post.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It is going good so far. It also solved a crash of setuptv when I stopped the service from there.

I'll keep testing.
    Great and BIG thank you for your patience and testing time - I really appreciate it! (y)
    If it is possible, could you post a set of log files? I just want to take a quick peek to confirm that things are working as I intended...

nimrodel50

Portal Pro
    February 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Stil good now, so I think we can say that this is fixed, at least the problem that I was experiencing.

Thanks for your effort an hope the fix gets to the next release.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Stil good now, so I think we can say that this is fixed, at least the problem that I was experiencing.

I am afraid it won't be in the next release. However, there is no reason why we can't provide a version for 1.5.0 here as soon as it is released, so you'll still get the benefit and we will get the benefit of more testing.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I am afraid it won't be in the next release. However, there is no reason why we can't provide a version for 1.5.0 here as soon as it is released, so you'll still get the benefit and we will get the benefit of more testing.

I have added the changes the mm1352000 made to the latest branch so these it will be a matter of merging when the latest version is released.

I will upload a test setup files when 1.5.0 Final is released.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

I have added the changes the mm1352000 made to the latest branch so these it will be a matter of merging when the latest version is released.

I will upload a test setup files when 1.5.0 Final is released.

Where did you add the change ?
    And should this fix shouldn't be separate from your branch ? :)
    Is there a new branch for it or patch ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom