Tswriter (3 Viewers)

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have a TBS 5520SE USB stick and have just updated to MP 1.21 PRE and there by can not change channels on all my satellites. I recall that at previous updates I had to change the TSWriter to one that gives DiSEqC support to TBS DVB-s. So, where can I find this very TSWriter?

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you.
    I lost that TSWriter as the update overwrote my old files. Going thru your recommended thread it seems in post #131 that the TSWriter has been updated in later releases of MP.
    I see that TBS DVB-s gives problems in Mediaportal and it never worked smoothly for me so maybe the smartest would be to buy a new USB stick for DVB-S2 instead of striving with this. Are there a good item that can be recommended?

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I was using MP 1.19 and my TBS 5520SE was never running smoothly so I am rather fed up with it. Sometimes some channels on satellit 19.2 did funktion sometimes on sat 28.8 or 13.0. Never all at once. Anyhow, after upgrading MP it is worse than ever. Therefore my yearn for a new tuner.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    MP 1.21 pre has the first update to TsWriter (and a few other parts of TV Server) for quite a long time, but none of those changes are in the area of tuning or DiSEqC support.

If you can work out where your updated TsWriter etc. came from (i.e. a post in a forum thread), I might be able to include the mods into the current TsWriter and TV Server code?

(This thread might also be of interest - [WiP] - MediaPortal DiseqC Motor Code Patch - but note the TVLibrary.dll etc. there are *not* compaitble with 1.21 pre)

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I am not sure as I was desperately trying differently options til it helpfully but not smoothly functioned. It could have been one in the zip-files in post #1 or #7 in "TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements".
    Could you take a look at attached logs. They are recorded as I start TVServer and try to preview some channels on my three satellites. No funktion: CNN, Euronews. Funktion: BBC world, CNBC, DW. Maybe we can take it from here?

Attachments

• 145956_TBS1.0.zip
      754.6 KB
    • MediaPortalLogs_22_11_18__12_35.zip
      192.8 KB

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am not sure as I was desperately trying differently options til it helpfully but not smoothly functioned. It could have been one in the zip-files in post #1 or #7 in "TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements".
    Could you take a look at attached logs. They are recorded as I start TVServer and try to preview some channels on my three satellites. No funktion: CNN, Euronews. Funktion: BBC world, CNBC, DW. Maybe we can take it from here?

The 'tvserver_TVService.log' is almost empty (just 2 lines of logging) - can you try the tests again please?

Normann

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 21, 2018
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry for that:oops:! Here is a new try.

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_23_11_18__21_46.zip
      333.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom