TV advanced record schedule not working (1 Viewer)

glsf91

Portal Member
November 29, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2
MediaPortal Skin: Blue
Windows Version: win 7

When scheduling an advanced TV recording, there is no schedule when finished. When I schedule a quick record, it is there without any problem (and working).
So I choose TV, Scheduled, New, Advanced record, select channel, record once, day, time, duration, quality setting, quality setting. When finished and back in the Scheduled recordings screen, it is empty.
Also when i look in TV server configuration, there is no schedule.

I attached my logfile mediaportal.log

I hope somebody can help.

I added some more logfiles from TV server.

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just tried this (never did) and it does record here. Will check your logs soon.

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Could you temporarily disable the powerscheduler (client + server)? It floods the logs which makes it very hard to read.

And if possible could you then delete all logs, and only execute the scenario that is failing?

In your current logs there is a recording that seems to succeed, so i do not know where to look.

glsf91

Portal Member
November 29, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
ok, I did what you requested.
All the logfiles are in de zip file.

I started to make the advanced schedule at 2010-04-18 13:11:41.957683 according to the mediaportal.log

I choose advanced record and after that everything with just enter (so the choose which is default presented.
Afterwards I went back to the advanced recording to look if something was there. (which was not the case)

I did a clean installation for win 7 and MP.

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks, these logs are perfectly readable! MP gives an error when storing the schedule, that is why you do not see anything happening.

Code:
2010-04-18 13:11:49.386108 [MPMain(1)]: Exception in Schedule.Persist() with Message The number of returned rows 0 did not match the expected count of 1+.
If concurrency control is enabled this may indicate that the record was updated or deleted by another process.

I'll leave it up to the devs to further investigate since i am not yet able to reproduce.

glsf91

Portal Member
November 29, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Do I get a response here or do I have to watch somewhere else ?
(sorry, first time posting here)

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
If you get a response it will be here.

glsf91

Portal Member
November 29, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands