TV advanced record schedule not working (1 Viewer)

TheGSD

July 2, 2010
Germany
Hi there,

I've got the same problem with RC4. Upgrading to RC6 did not solve the problem.

Any solution available ?

best regards,
Rene

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: TV advanced record schedule not working

Just tested this issue and works as expected here (Win7 64 Bit, MP 1.1.0 RC6).

levanjr

July 3, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Same here. Win7 32 Bit, MP 1.1.0 RC5. Only way I can schedule is through "quick" record, then cleck on the event and set the quality I want. Is there a log or something we can send you that might shed light on this?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I would say that the best thing to do, for anyone who is having such problems, is to do a complete uninstall, including the TV database, reinstall and configure everything and test again.

It is quite possibly a corrupted database or something similar. Since no-one on the team can reproduce the problem, it is difficult for us to determine whether there actually is a bug.

At least if it happens on a clean install with a new database, we will know that this is something that should be looked into.

Mark

TheGSD

July 2, 2010
    Germany
    It is a brand new MP and OS install (WinXP Pro SP3) on my side. Just did it a week ago and installed RC4. So it's also a clean database. Is there a way to get more debug info about the exception (stack trace, ...) ?

best regards,
    Rene

glsf91

Portal Member
    November 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I would say that the best thing to do, for anyone who is having such problems, is to do a complete uninstall, including the TV database, reinstall and configure everything and test again.

It is quite possibly a corrupted database or something similar. Since no-one on the team can reproduce the problem, it is difficult for us to determine whether there actually is a bug.

At least if it happens on a clean install with a new database, we will know that this is something that should be looked into.

Mark

My install at that moment was also a complete clean install with windows 7 and MP.

levanjr

July 3, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My install was a new one also, after uninstalling 1.1.0 beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom