[no Bug] TV Guide is one hour behind because of change to daylight saving time (1 Viewer)

Hella

Portal Member
January 19, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello all,

after the clock automatically switched to daylight saving time today the TV Guide is one hour behind. I rebooted the computer and also tried to run WebEPG again, but without any success. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hella

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You probably have grabbed data before the clock change, and therefor the programs in your XML have the old start/end times.
    Probably will get fixed if you do a complete new grab after removing old entries.

Hella

Portal Member
    January 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for your answer. I do not know how to delete old EPG-data, did not found anything in the configuration tool for this. How can I do this?

I already started WebEPG several times, where the option "Delete old programs before import (Recommended!)" is activated by default, without success. However, WebEPG says XX channels imported, but 0 programs imported (this was so, since I installed MediaPortal), so maybe only the DVB-EPG is used.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    long time since i used WebEPG, but if i recall correct, all data is downloaded to an XML file, right? And that's imported into MP.

Open TV Server config >> Manual Control, and hit the 'refresh EPG' button there. That should clean your EPG and re-collect.

Hella

Portal Member
    January 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    WebEPG has the option to directly store it into the database, but there are errors in the logfiles so it looks like WebEPG can not grab any data.

Manual Control -> Refresh EPG did it, thank you very much. I searched every EPG-setting, but didn't expect it there.
    However, it is still a bug that MP can not handle clock changes automatically.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    However, it is still a bug that MP can not handle clock changes automatically.
    Well, for my DVB-EPG, all went fine, but i do have the options 'Always try to fill holes' & 'Always try to update existing entries' checked in TV Server Config >> DVB EPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom