TV kind of not working in WebMediaPortal

Discussion in 'WebService and Mobile Access' started by Requiem, July 1, 2017.

1. Requiem
    • Premium Supporter

Requiem MP Donator

Ratings:
    +174 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi,

I have a multiseat setup. MPExtended (0.6beta5) and WebMediaPortal are running for years on my server. Now TV has stopped working in WebMediaPortal.
    TV works normally in MePo clients and ALSO it works normal in AmpDroid (which makes use of MPExtended).
    When I try to access it from WebMediaPortal, I get only a few seconds of a stream, it then stops. I heave no idea what is happening, when this started or what exactly fails.
    Logs of TV server and WMP attached, help is apprecciated.
    (You can ignore the error about the timeshift folder not being accessible, this happens on system startup only, i shift to RAM-Disk which needs some seconds to become initialized).

Thanks a lot!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Requiem
    • Premium Supporter

Requiem MP Donator

Ratings:
    +174 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Anyone? This is really annoying. I tried reinstalling WebMediaPortal and MPExtended on the server and Flash Player on clients. TV streaming to AmpDroid client works perfectly but constantly fails on the browser. @mm1352000 maybe you can have a look at what is happening with the TV stream? I don't understand whats happening here.

Last edited: July 5, 2017
  4. Requiem
    • Premium Supporter

Requiem MP Donator

Ratings:
    +174 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Hi,. I have new and fresh logs. Problem still the same. Straming fine to my Ampdroid phone or tablet, not streaming to WebMediaPortal. From the logs it looks like it might be an issue with permissions, but I have no idea if this is correct and how to fix it. @Developers maybe anyone of you can help here what is happening to my stream? Would be really nice, I miss the streaming capability very much. I even reverted my complete server without fixing this...

5. Makaronen

Makaronen Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Hello! I have the same problem.... Did you find any solution to fix it?

6. Requiem
    • Premium Supporter

Requiem MP Donator

Ratings:
    +174 / 2
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!