TV kind of not working in WebMediaPortal (1 Viewer)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have a multiseat setup. MPExtended (0.6beta5) and WebMediaPortal are running for years on my server. Now TV has stopped working in WebMediaPortal.
    TV works normally in MePo clients and ALSO it works normal in AmpDroid (which makes use of MPExtended).
    When I try to access it from WebMediaPortal, I get only a few seconds of a stream, it then stops. I heave no idea what is happening, when this started or what exactly fails.
    Logs of TV server and WMP attached, help is apprecciated.
    (You can ignore the error about the timeshift folder not being accessible, this happens on system startup only, i shift to RAM-Disk which needs some seconds to become initialized).

Thanks a lot!

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Anyone? This is really annoying. I tried reinstalling WebMediaPortal and MPExtended on the server and Flash Player on clients. TV streaming to AmpDroid client works perfectly but constantly fails on the browser. @mm1352000 maybe you can have a look at what is happening with the TV stream? I don't understand whats happening here.

Last edited:

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,. I have new and fresh logs. Problem still the same. Straming fine to my Ampdroid phone or tablet, not streaming to WebMediaPortal. From the logs it looks like it might be an issue with permissions, but I have no idea if this is correct and how to fix it. @Developers maybe anyone of you can help here what is happening to my stream? Would be really nice, I miss the streaming capability very much. I even reverted my complete server without fixing this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom