TV Logos (2 Viewers)

Lardy

Portal Pro
April 16, 2007
Home Country
Australia Australia
OK an update:

This afternoon I listened to some music and then watched some episodes from a TV series then headed out for awhile. Upon my return I went to watch the News and noticed the TV logos have now fixed themselves.

So... I'm confused but happy.

I guess the issue is resolved but I don't like solutions without proof.

AdHu86

Portal Pro
January 14, 2022
Berlin
Home Country
England England
Interesting, I didn’t face any problem after I updated to windows 11, but I’ll keep an eye on it.

Lardy

Portal Pro
April 16, 2007
Home Country
Australia Australia
Interesting, I didn’t face any problem after I updated to windows 11, but I’ll keep an eye on it.
I'm not convinced the update was the trigger but I mentioned it in my post as the only significant event around the time the logos broke.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Logos are regularly updated fro mthe online resources, I think every 5 or 7 days, if not deactivated in settings.
    Because the problem cured suddenly itself, it might be related to the auto update event of the logos.
    Open remains the question, what could trigger the problem.
    • The code between skins is the same, but it happened with Nereus, but not WMC skin
    • It can be not related to the HomeContentModel, because some screenshots show the behaviour in EPG
    • The problem is probably cured with the refresh of the logos, so the logo manager might also cause it !?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom