TV Mini-EPG long text cropped on bottom side (1 Viewer)

zunixnuz

Portal Pro
December 23, 2007
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi,
if there is a long text which needs to be scrolled if selected, it will be cropped on the bottom side.
See attached pictures,
1.jpg: The text "08:55 Welt der Wunder..." ist ok, because it is not selected i will not be scrolled.
2.jpg: The text "08:55 Welt der Wunder..." is now cropped because it is scrolling now.
Thanks in advanced for looking on this...

MP version 1.20

1.jpg 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

• Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
@ejvdh: I had the same question in 2019 about manually doing an update and got this answer from @RoChess:
@ejvdh: I had the same question in 2019 about manually doing an update and got this answer from @RoChess:
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Can I use your graphics files in my theme? I want to add support for reds.
Pulse8 - Theme for Titan Overview Pulse8 is a theme for Titan which places a 4x2 grid of buttons on each screen allowing for more...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom