[TV + Radio Logos] CH - F - D [Updated : 26.06.2006] (1 Viewer)

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
eagle said:
Hi, thanks for the work so far. Now my question:

Is it possible to create splitted logos for German DVB-T? That means, if two programs share one channel, e.g. 3sat/ZDFInfo, ZDFDoku/KiKa or arte/EinsFestival. It should be one logo for these two. You can find examples here

Thanks in advance

eagle

If you give me an exact list of which logos you want I can do it (since they are already all existing it's not so much work)

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
CHli said:
eagle said:
Hi, thanks for the work so far. Now my question:

Is it possible to create splitted logos for German DVB-T? That means, if two programs share one channel, e.g. 3sat/ZDFInfo, ZDFDoku/KiKa or arte/EinsFestival. It should be one logo for these two. You can find examples here

Thanks in advance

eagle

If you give me an exact list of which logos you want I can do it (since they are already all existing it's not so much work)

Hi CHli,

as you know, now it's possible to mix up channel-webepg. Wouldn't it be great to have mixed channel-logos? :wink: :wink: :wink:

eagle

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Ok you can get the new file from the first post, the 3 merged logos are included... :)

meloman

March 16, 2006
Switzerland
Hi,

I made some logos wich I need for me (Cable, Jura, Switzerland) and wich were not in the list a few weeks ago.

CHli : I sent you an email with these logos... Make good use ;-)

logotvradio2006.jpg

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Thanks Meloman,

I will integrate the missing one :

Radio :

Lune Radio

TV :