TV Series - can't connect to http://thetvdb.com/api (1 Viewer)

ThoW1982

Portal Member
November 6, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
Hi

I have been getting issues with TV Series last few days.
In short when I run import I get in in "Local File Parsing" -> "Reading MediaInfo of local files" stuck and the log at the bottom states:
Can't connect to http://thetvdb.com/api/<apikey>/updates/updates_all.zip : The remote server returned an error: (302) Redirect.
I was on 1.22 so I updated to 1.23 but the issue remains.

mjmapi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2009
    Pretoria
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Country flag
    I'm also getting the same, i see tvdb have changed their API, i know i got a mail from them some time back, i even went to their site, got the new API key under my profile and pasted it under TVseries config, Online data...but still no success :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's currently undergoing a huge overhaul - that's just the beginning :D
    It's currently undergoing a huge overhaul - that's just the beginning :D
    I'm running MP 1.22 and MP-TVSeries v4.3.2.0. Thetvdb import has stopped working recently. I get this error (from the log)...
    Replies
    Views
    The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic changes aren't too big either, add an internal ID, a provider, and that's about it. And at the stage of receiving information translation from one ID to another.
    The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic...
    I'm experiencing issues with My TVSeries scanning new series that aren't currently in my DB. In the popup in MePo it will say new...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
    Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
    So my issue is, MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb. This started after i...
    Replies
    Views
    It should affect the api and It did affected the API. API v1 is up now too http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Taken And no, MP-TVSeries doesn't use v2 now but i have ~80% of v2 API implementation personally. :whistle:
    It should affect the api and It did affected the API. API v1 is up now too...
    My PC died yesterday and rebuilding thought i would start from scratch however the plugin keeps getting timeouts with access to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom