HiOn TV server is missing MPEI installer? I never have such installation, but it is possible.
- stop TV service
- under TV service folder (default is "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server" for x86 systems (32bit) or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server" for x64 (64bit) systems) create folder "MPUrlSourceSplitter"
- copy to "MPUrlSourceSplitter" folder filter files from any client (I assume that you have same filter version on all clients) - by default in "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter" for x86 or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter" for x64
- run command prompt under administrator privileges
- type for x86:or for x64:Code:
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MPUrlSourceSplitter\MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax"Code:
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MPUrlSourceSplitter\MPUrlSourceSplitter.ax"
- information message about successful registration should appear
- start TV service
I've completed the steps above but when scanning the channel the TV server config windows crashes. I've noticed that I don't get the extra options under 'plugin' as pictured here.