MP2 - V2.3 Tv Server information (1 Viewer)

ghirotre

November 7, 2020
Italy Italy
Country flag
Hi,
I have a pc server with 4 tuner dvbt and 2 tuner dvb2.
Server have mp2 tve3 installed and it is all ok.
I noticed this problem:
when i select a channel with still image (not black image) the server don't stream channel and try all the tuner before i can change channel (it is 10/15 seconds) after an pompt error.
I have this problem when there is a football game or motogp/formula 1 race, because some channel go down with a still image and other channel go up.
But i don't know when channel go down and go up so when i go on channel down, i need to wait 10/15 seconds and i have an error and then i can change channel.
It is possibile to stream channel with a still image?

Thanks in adavance

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    It is possibile to stream channel with a still image?
    As far as I know "TV Server" cannot do this. :(

i need to wait 10/15 seconds and i have an error and then i can change channel.
    You can specify how many tuners "TV Server" should try when the first attempt to tune the channel does not return a video stream. I would recommend specifying "1", so that "TV Server" will try only one tuner. You can also specify two other timeouts related to tuning, so you might want to reduce those too. See this page in the Wiki.

You can separately specify the number of tuners to try when starting a recording. See this page in the Wiki.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

ghirotre

November 7, 2020
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    Ok,
    Thanks a lot.
    Now i have set 1 tuner and 2 second to go in timeout.
    The inability to tune a channel with a still image, it is very annoying but you get used to it.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
    OP Title Forum Replies Date
    T (Apparent) ongoing issues with TV Server on Windows 10? General Support 9
    D 2.3.2 Failed to install on Server 2012 R2 error 80072f76 General 0
    R 1.27.0 Random "Unable to play" errors after server hardware upgrade. Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 8
    A Installation failure on TV Server when doing single seat installation Installation, configuration support 36
    rsbrux 1.27.0 Supported SQL Server version(s) / TV Service dependency on SQL Server / Wait for TV Server startup Installation, configuration support 4
    B Apply button in TV Server Confiurator Feature Requests 6
    R MpExtended fails to find MediaPortal TV Server Installation, configuration support 0
    Н .не открывается TV-Server Configuration Помощь по MediaPortal 11
    rsbrux MP 1.26 fails to connect to SQL Server Installation, configuration support 13
    S Problem with connecting to the TV server from outside Installation, configuration support 0
    T MP TV Service null reference after 1.26 install (server) Installation, configuration support 4
    S TV-Server Configuration Fehler Allgemeines Supportforum 1
    N [solved] MP2 TV-Server DD cine 2 V6, Astra keine deutschen Sender mehr General 4
    C 1.25.0 Need explanation - TV Servers/Scan settings TV-Server 1
    R Deadlock in TV Server if recording while importing EPG TV-Server 10
    W [solved] MP2 Server stürzt immer nach kurzer Zeit ab Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 89
    W TV Server didn't show Magic-Pro ProHDTV Diamond2 card TV-Server 2
    JimCatMP Problems with TV Server on dual homed host. General Support 0
    cbr954rr EPG Genre map categories do not match tv server categories General 4
    R Firewall on server blocking client General 10
    E [solved] TV-Server Configuration Missing TV-Server 9
    F MediaPortal 1.16 server crashing due to user error? General Support 5
    E TV-SERVER control TV-Server 3
    CanadianEh MP TV server rebuild with Colossus 2 - Kodi clients receive PMT error when playing videos recoreded by Colossus 2 TV-Server 2
    M 1.25.0 Tv Server Configuration Italian Dvb-t2 test channel preview error Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 8