TV Server Plugin: EmailScheduler (1 Viewer)

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : TV Server Plugin: EmailScheduler

This post only to say that i'm really impressed by your works. I was amazed by tvwishlist and backupsettings and here you prove your doing excellent plugins : not only to make MePo more beautiful or more cool, but really to improve its use

Thanks, thanks and thanks again :)

You should had a donate link on first post as you really diserve it !

EDIT : if i could do one whish, it is about scheduling email receive : that would be great if we could have the same way as "tvwhishlist", i mean : choosing days but also the time, for me time is really important do add ! tx

EDIT 2 : another question that could solve the one above : if i say to your plugin to verify each 30", will it wake up the HTPC or will it only check mail when pc is up ?

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Cehes,
    I am glad you like it. I do not have a lot of time right now for new features, but may be in the future. On your question the plugin will not wake up the pc. it will check the email the next time when the pc wakes up. You can use the windows task scheduler to periodically wake up the pc with a dummy script or process.

cehes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 25, 2008
    Landes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : TV Server Plugin: EmailScheduler

In fact i like all your plugins - i whish you made de skin :)

About the scheduling, the behaviour of you plugin is perfect for me. My pc wake up at 3AM to do various things (including epg, tvwishlist) then that will be perfect, no need of a new feature !

EDIT :

Hi huha,

i'm reviewing all what i use with MePo (skin, plugins, codecs, progs,...) and obviously you're in top 3 ! I was unable to find a donate link on your thread, do you have such a thing ? I think you really diserve it ! I can not give much but if everyone that really use you plugin gives something...

tx

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi huha,
    I tried your plugin emailscheduler but on my side it's not working. I sent this text per mail and I think my htpc received this mail but nothing happened:

AddSchedule=Manual recording1
    Channel=ZDF
    Start_time=2010-12-03_10:30
    end_time=2010-12-03_10:45

Is emailscheduler working with version 1.1.2?

olli14

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    olli 14, i have not done anything since the last release. To be honest I am not using it by myself anymore since i discovered teamviewer. With teamviewer you can control remotely your computer without the need of opening a port on the router. It is free for personal use and allows to control your pc from a web browser. There also exists an android app. I was stunned how easy it is to set up and together with the Fritz Box you can wake up your remote computer out of standby.
    If I see user complaints i will continue to maintain the plugin and fix bugs, but will need detailed logs for tracing. But currently i think the plugin became superfluous with the use of teamviewer.

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Hi Huha,

I know you no longer supporting EmailScheduler but could I ask to do a simple recompile so it will work with 1.2 beta please?
    I had a look at TeamViewer and whilst I can see it's potential, it's of no use to me as I have 4 kids and a wife who are likely to be using the HTPC so remote controlling it would not be viewed nicely, hehe.
    I believe there is not more to do than a recompile to make it 1.2 beta compliant.

I am away at work 12 hours per day so by the time I get home to schedule things, it is often too late :-(

Thanks in advance,

NickName

P.S. I'm loving TVWishlist - Thanks for that :)

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    NickName,
    I tried, but do have bad news for you. I was not able to find out the issue over the last two nights when recompiling Emailscheduler.
    Although i am included in Assemblyinfo.cs
    [assembly: UsesSubsystem("TVE.DB")]
    [assembly: UsesSubsystem("TVE.Scheduler")]
    [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.1.6.27652", "1.1.6.27652")]
    I am getting a message
    2011-05-19 22:57:39.447134 [SetupTv(1)]: PluginManager: Plugin file EmailScheduler.dll is broken or incompatible with the current tvserver version and won't be loaded!
    2011-05-19 22:57:39.462734 [SetupTv(1)]: PluginManager: Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Die Datei oder Assembly "file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\plugins\EmailScheduler.dll" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Die Assembly wird von einer Laufzeit erstellt, die aktueller als die derzeit geladene Laufzeit ist, und kann nicht geladen werden.
    Dateiname: "file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\plugins\EmailScheduler.dll"
    bei System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
    bei System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
    bei System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
    bei System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    bei System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
    bei SetupTv.PluginLoader.LoadPlugin(String strFile)
    I am sure I do have the right .dll files from the latest version in the path, but running out of ideas right now.
    My other plugins did work without a problem with the new version. if someone has an idea please let me know.

The source code is attached

Attachments

• EmailScheduler1.2.zip
      1.4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom