TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (3 Viewers)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Pretty sure this plugin is for mp1 only
    No. There is a MP2 Version available. And at least the Server part is working. You only need to create a few folder by hand as the Plugin has hard coded paths, that are wrong for a normal MP2 installation.

installed this on my MP2 Client/Server.
    The client part still has some issues to fix. But you can benefit from the TVWishlist goodies with Server only installation (nearly) the same way with a client/server installation. You only need to enter your schedules in TV Config instead of MP2 client...

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi.
    Pretty sure this plugin is for mp1 only
    No. There is a MP2 Version available. And at least the Server part is working. You only need to create a few folder by hand as the Plugin has hard coded paths, that are wrong for a normal MP2 installation.

installed this on my MP2 Client/Server.
    The client part still has some issues to fix. But you can benefit from the TVWishlist goodies with Server only installation (nearly) the same way with a client/server installation. You only need to enter your schedules in TV Config instead of MP2 client...

Where is the plugin, I've looked in the mp2 plugin repository and haven't seen it there or do you just hack the mp1 version.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's in the first post of this thread. The zip contains several versions including some MP2 versions...

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The MP2 plugin is not yet supported. I was running into an issue, where i need help from more experienced programmers. I will disable the MP2 installer in the next version until this is resolved. There is a tv server version posted in the MP2 TvWishlist thread. But I am not recommending to use the plugin and i am not able to give support for it now.

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008
    Hi,

I'm using TV wishlist for long. It's a great plugin. Now my email provider changed policy so I need to use an STARTTLS or TLS encryption to send emails to the smtp. server.

How do I have to configure the plugin to send emails to the email server?

Thx
    ramu

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ramu,
    TvWishList does only support SSL, which is part of the email class supported by .net. I have no idea how to enable TLS. Only workaround which comes to my mind would be a separate email account at a free provider supporting SSL.

ramu

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2008

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @huha

I have set a Wish for a Serie. And also set it to keep all records for 4 Weeks.
    My understanding was Records than 4 Weeks are deleted through TVWishlist Plugin. But this does not happen.

Is there another switch to activate this function or do i understand that wrong? :confused:

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom