TV Server Plugin: TvWishList (2 Viewers)

huha

Extension Developer
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
The Noctambulist, thanks!!!
This could explain why I could not repeat it. Attached is a test version which starts ProcessFileRenaming in a separate background thread.
I have not ensured yet that only one single thread can be started, so this version is only to find out if this catches the problem. Please avoid here to record multiple files in parallel.

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1.3.0.8 fixes my freeze :D :D :D

Every client shows the popup directly after manually stopping a recording, and GUI keeps responsive all the time, so GREAT job!
    That's annoying issue #2 gone for me today! (y)

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HomeY, this is great!
    Attached another version 1.3.0.8 with further improvements:
    1.3.0.8: Testversion
    - Filerenaming as a separate thread (only one instance)
    - Epgmarker supports multiple items separated by |
    - search now button on main menu

This should be the complete fix.

Noctambulist, a big thanks to you for looking into the code and finding this.
    This version supports multiple tokens for the EPG marker. I was not implementing reg expressions, because i am afraid that makes it too complex for the average user. Instead I was using the character '|' for separating items. So your example should be
    [RPT]|Rpt
    in the text box. If you find an example where this does not work i will implement the regular expressions.
    I have not done much testing yet, just a warning.

Attachments

• TvWishList.Ver.1.3.0.8.mpe1
      5.1 MB
    Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Installed 1.3.0.8

setup a new tv wish from the epg guide for a new series starting tonight.
    noticed it added all the episodes except tonights first one
    exited mepo and went into tvserver config
    here i rechecked it and noticed i had `skip` ticked which is for repeated episodes
    unticked this rescanned the epg and it picked up tonights plus a load of repeated episodes on the 27,28,29,30 this month
    so i thought ill narrow it down to a before and after day, so set it too after sunday, before tuesday
    hit the new search now button and i get seven of the following messages -
    error from tvserver config.JPG
    and i noticed that it changed the channel column to different channels to what each program used to record from, but when i moused over them they displayed back to what they should have been.

Tried to go back to 1.3.0.7 but even after uninstalling the newer version and manually deleting the tvserver plugin, when i run the 1.3.0.7.mpei and you get to the stage press install, i noticed at the top of the window the version number had changed to 1.3.0.8 ? very odd.

and the recordings that are on the 27,28,29,30 should have been deleted off the schedule list as it should only record the program on a monday, and there still set to record.

Last edited:

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Atomic,
    i am not able to reproduce your error message. Can you repeat this and post a log with verbose debug tuirned on?
    On your 1.3.0.7 I suspect that your installation did not work. What was the text in the TvWishList installer window?

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Heads up for you guys and users of StreamedMP and Titan skins.

I've uploaded a new skin mod/theme that supports the TvWishList *ahem* Pog button as an nice icon driven menu. Support for TV, MovingPictures and Trakt.

onX menu for StreamedMP
    onX menu for Titan

onx.icon.tvwish.png

Attachments

• onX-Titan-1.png
      onX-Titan-1.png
      752.6 KB
    • onX-SMP-1.png
      onX-SMP-1.png
      429.5 KB

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello huha, can you have a look at my log. I dont know it your plugin makes this things or another one. For my problem, i have shedules for episodes but for this i have no wishes. And the other thing is, i have wishes for series, and it works fine but than i have the same episode under sheduled records. One with many Infos about Season and Epsiodes and the other one have only the series name. So for example to search in the log, "Strike Back" / " Vampire Diaries" for a shedule with an wish, and "Caprica" / "Sex and the City" for a Series i haven't a wish. But all Series are on my HDD or in the TV Series DB, and in incorporation with the Plugin TV Movie EPG Importer ++. I hope with your help i can find out how makes this shedules.
    I was to fast, but for the next time i will make screenshots to.

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Pog, this is fanrtastic news! I will try soon. Looks great to me and I really like your new TvWishList Icon.
    D3ltoroxp, on a quick look i have not found any scheduling from Tvwishlist in your log, but you should do the checking by yourself. Look for a string "TvWishList found program". If you look through the log file you will see why the single programs have not been recorded.

huha

Extension Developer
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Version 1.3.0.9 released on 30.Jun.2013:

I have released a new version mainly with the bugfix for the problem HomeY and netexplorer reported. A big thanks again to TheNoctambulist for finding the fix on this.

- Filerenaming as a separate thread (caused severe delay or freeze of client for some users)
    - Epgmarker supports multiple items separated by |
    - search now button on main menu
    - updated manual

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom