TV Server Preview Window is blank, sounds works (1 Viewer)

mgambuer

June 11, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello, like some other users I am having problem with the preview window remaining blank. I just did a full deinstall of MediaPortal and then installed a fresh copy of just the TV Server v1.25 for now. I also installed the LAV Filters and raised the merit as was suggested with filmedit but still no success. Sounds works and helps in checking that the tuning is happening on a given channel but not as effective of course as having the video preview as well. Nothing special in the logs as far as I can tell. Anyone would have additional suggestions ? Would like to avoid having to rebuild the server from scratch.

mgambuer

June 11, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Only have the TV Server installed no MediaPortal client. Don't believe there is a CODEC configuration in TV Server Configuration. From what I read on the forum I believe the preview window used for Channel preview in TV Server configuration uses the highest merit filter but I am not seeing any filter in filmerit that has an unusually high merit.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Hmm, on server i dont have preview to, but i have TV in Mediaportal (but my server have old video card and I get to the server through RDP ... And I always thought that the problem of not displaying a preview of this.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom