TV-Server wake on LAN timeout value is not respected (1 Viewer)

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I have seen this freezing too from time to time.
    I'm running the version 11 of the patch.

In the log there are two resumes from today.
    One (~18:53) with a huge freezing after MePo resumes.
    A second one without any freezings at ~19:30

The log started yesterday. I hope that it is usefull ...

Last edited:

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    When the freeze happen, MP was open on TV/Radio Screen ?
    Will look log :)
    It was basic home in both cases. While freezing I saw yesterday's time on the screen. When pressing a button on my remote I can hear it clicking but nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from hibernation. From the Windows 7 desktop, I pressed the START button on the remote control to start MP 1.25f. On the MP splash screen, the "Starting TV Server" text appeared unexpectedly. After a long wait...
    I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
    I think that this is a different exception to the others that have been reported. This is what happened: I woke the system from...
    Replies
    Views
    Keiner eine Idee?
    Keiner eine Idee?
    Hallo zusammen, ich verwende Win7 64Bit Pro (aktueller Patch Level) und Mediaportal 1.19 um über DVB-C mir Fernsehsendungen...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, as this did not help, you need to grant your server proper internet access, if you want to get rid of this delay, Looks as if the list of available languages needs to be downloaded in any circumstances.
    Ok, as this did not help, you need to grant your server proper internet access, if you want to get rid of this delay, Looks as if...
    : Description edit: sorry, didnt noticed this is an international forum. the problem is, tv-server (mp 2.1) starts with a delay (1...
    Replies
    Views
    i do it. few conflict with merging, but my local folder include one extra commit for build login during release build. need to upgrade to .net47 and all is good
    i do it. few conflict with merging, but my local folder include one extra commit for build login during release build. need to...
    What is this? A plugin to allow MP2 Clients to wake the MP2 Server machine automatically when a client starts/resumes from standby...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok habe es gefunden. Windows Aero war abgeschalten bzw der Desktop Fenster Manager Dienst war auf Deaktiviert. Ich vermute einer meiner Emulatoren für Konsolen hat das wohl gemacht ;(
    Ok habe es gefunden. Windows Aero war abgeschalten bzw der Desktop Fenster Manager Dienst war auf Deaktiviert. Ich vermute einer...
    Moin, Ich kann im Wohnzimmer auf meinen Wohnzimmer TV das MePo nicht mehr starten. Das letzte was ich gemacht habe, waren 5...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom