TV Show status property (Continuing/Ended) (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey Damien, I had a quick flick through the skinning guide and and didn't see what I was looking for. Example: https://trakt.tv/show/breaking-bad 'Breaking Bad' displays "This show has ended". Is this 'airing state' exposed by Trakts API? Do you already have a property for it?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I had a quick flick through the skinning guide and and didn't see what I was looking for. Example: https://trakt.tv/show/breaking-bad 'Breaking Bad' displays "This show has ended". Is this 'airing state' exposed by Trakts API? Do you already have a property for it?
    Yes, you can use:
    Code:
    #Trakt.Show.Status
    #Trakt.Show.TranslatedStatus

From memory its only available from Trending in the API...one of the inconsistencies I hope is resolved in next API version.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    From memory its only available from Trending in the API...one of the inconsistencies I hope is resolved in next API version.

That's why I missed it then - was looking to use it as a general property. Is it worth pestering / posting on their Google group or they already have it on the to-do list?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    That's why I missed it then - was looking to use it as a general property. Is it worth pestering / posting on their Google group or they already have it on the to-do list?
    It doesn't hurt to bring it up, you will probably find it already mentioned somewhere there.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    I tried it in Related and it returns 'N/A' regardless. So it seems to be available but doesn't return the expect value? Requested it on the group anyway.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    N/A means it is not set. It's either continuing or ended. The trakt plugin sets anything that is null or an empty string to n/a for most properties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom