TV stream stops every day at certain time, certain channel (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Sorry, not at this stage. I understand the problem, but I think fixing it properly could be tricky.
    That's fine. Your V2 is alrady a great improvement. Suggest that you open an Area 51 thread for broader testing on DD hardware. Ideally we would introduce this into the next 1.13pre release.

Will you add the two elements (priority setting for all other users; tuner kicked out when all channels on same transponder) to JIRA?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag

Schaussi

Portal Member
    July 25, 2008
    Hi,
    unfortunately, the issue regarding the ORF2O switching problem has not been solved in Mediaportal v1.13.
    Will the patch possibly be included in v1.14?
    Until then, can I use the patch file with 1.13 without experiencing problems, or would it be better to downgrade?
    Thank you

Schaussi

Portal Member
    July 25, 2008
    Sorry to ask again, is it the same situation with 1.15 at the moment (not integrated, but "old" patch file can be used)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Hier geht's weiter.
    Hier geht's weiter.
    Hallo Team Media Portal, auf der Download-Seite MediaPortal 2.2.1 Release - MEDIAPORTAL steht unter Erweiterte...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, please set your log level to DEBUG and reproduce the issue. Then upload a new set of logs.
    Yes, please set your log level to DEBUG and reproduce the issue. Then upload a new set of logs.
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description Dear MP2 Team, first I'd like to thank you for all the work you spend for the project. I'm...
    Replies
    Views
    It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working because of bugs. I used the MP's regional settings to set the date as "yyyy-MM-dd". I just meant that my dislike of expressing myself in writing is so severe that the idea of getting into a spiral of...
    It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working...
    I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able...
    Replies
    Views
    Check the settings for each drive.
    Check the settings for each drive.
    After my update to 1.18 and switch from Web EPG to Schedules Direct, My wife is telling me her soaps never record. Other programs...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom