TVE bugs (1 Viewer)

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
March 2, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
TVE working fine here, thanks to the OnlineVideos development Team!

And now... can we start thinking about adding laSexta, Antena3, Tele5,... just like we (they) have done with TVE? All spanish channels have their own video database so we could use them to watch their programs? What do you think guys?

Thanks and regards,

Aitor

+1
It would be great!:D

yastarabe

Portal Member
April 19, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
+2.

There is two plugins for XBMC, made both by a spanish guy, to watch spanish tv and movies. "pelisalacarta" and "tvalacarta". ( Televisión a la carta )
Any chance to make a cooperative work between Online videos and the author of those two plugins?

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
March 2, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
OnlineVideos udated to 0.19 vercion, TVE is now in mi videosites but it does'nt woks :(. The others sites works fine, included in flash like yahoo music.

Any idea?

Thanks.

pjandreu

Portal Member
November 2, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Dale tiempo joer, que al final lo arreglan.

Let's give some time joer(no se como traducirlo) ,it will be fixed shortly. :p

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    +2.

There is two plugins for XBMC, made both by a spanish guy, to watch spanish tv and movies. "pelisalacarta" and "tvalacarta". ( Televisión a la carta )
    Any chance to make a cooperative work between Online videos and the author of those two plugins?

It seems that directly downloading a flv-file is not possible anymore, so I may have to try to get the rtmp stream working (which I'm not entirely sure it's going to work).
    Maybe that spanish guy could get in with us, or at least share some ideas? Could not find an easy way to contact him (mostly because my lack of spanish), maybe some of you spanish guys (and girls) can get in contact with him?

edit: after a quick check it seems that the rtmp does not work out of the box.
    I have to dig deeper (or get a hint from someone) to get it to work.

yastarabe

Portal Member
    April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks doskabouter. I've talked with the autor of the plugins. it's a former user of Mediaportal, and he has promised to take a look at our "online videos" plugin.
    He has everything needed to play the rtmp stream files of almost all generalistic spanish channels of television... i think it will be able to translate all this stuff to xml format or to whatever easily importable to online videos.

But take it easy... The man is focused on XBMC, he has just no free time, now in Spain we are on a national holidays... maybe it take a little bit of time to do this. Anyway, i will explain him the situation, and we will see, ok?

tvalacarta

April 4, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi all, i am that "spanish guy" for the xbmc plugin :)

Yesterday i published a new version of the plugin which includes the fix for TVE, now only streaming RTMP format, but we xbmc users have luck because this format is well supported.

For playing RTMP streams in Windows, i suggest you to start with rtmpdump and flvstreamer, two command line tools. They are based on the same code than XBMC, but more mature now.

I am thinking about migration of my plugins to Mediaportal, but i have not started reading documentation / tutorial yet. My first plan is to be able to run Python code inside Mediaportal, so the scrapers and HTTP tools can be reused.

Do you think it is possible? You have experience and your help here will be very apreciated.

(Sorry my bad english...)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    RTMP playback is possible, because OnlineVideos includes a proxy that restreams those rtmp as http.

I would not go the python road. OnlineVideos base code already includes all features you probably need. Might be as simple as getting the regex running and writing a small siteutil for the rtmp link generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom