TVE bugs (1 Viewer)

tvalacarta

April 4, 2010
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have seen the code for RTMP in SVN... man you are BIG!

How can i help you with this channel?

Finding the RTMP url's is easy, and the site is very simple too.

I suggest you take a look at the Python source for this channel, where you can get all the regex i use, and if you need some help beyond this point i can guide you.

rtve.py - xbmc-tvalacarta - Project Hosting on Google Code

This plugin don't have skin, it only gives the data to XBMC which in turn drawis it to the screen with the skin installed by the user. In the code each function parses the HTML, adds new "folders" or "videos" to XBMC, and "closes" de directory to say that "there is no more" content.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have seen the code for RTMP in SVN... man you are BIG!

How can i help you with this channel?

Finding the RTMP url's is easy, and the site is very simple too.

I suggest you take a look at the Python source for this channel, where you can get all the regex i use, and if you need some help beyond this point i can guide you.

rtve.py - xbmc-tvalacarta - Project Hosting on Google Code

This plugin don't have skin, it only gives the data to XBMC which in turn drawis it to the screen with the skin installed by the user. In the code each function parses the HTML, adds new "folders" or "videos" to XBMC, and "closes" de directory to say that "there is no more" content.

The links are ideed easy to find, but for some reason the rtmp stream isn't working.

Edit: Tve will be fixed with the release of 0.20

David One

Portal Member
    October 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hopefully they can see those Spanish channels in MP.
    Congratulations and thank you for your dedication :D

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    No TVE available on clean .19. install

Hello again!

As other users are experiencing, there is no TVE menu or reference in a clean install of OnlineVideos 19. In 18 or 19 versions over the 18 beta everything is fine but in a clean install, TVE is missing.

[Edited] OK. I found the option to ad sites :oops: and found TVE but when I try to play a video shows "Error getting URL for video"

Will try more at home tomorrow in main HTPC with 0.18. aver the SVN and report.

Thanks again
    :confused:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TVE will be working in 0.20.

Sites that you don't find in the list, can mostly be found in the site manager (skin support in Blue3wide currently).

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's even better: TVE is working again and with version 0.19!

The only thing that will change with moving to 0.20 is that the airdate is present in the description.

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Is the OnlineVideos0.19.0.MPE1 updated with tve working? If not why should I do to update my onlinevideo with that fix.

Thanks.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You need to use the AutoUpdate or SiteManager inside MediaPortal. No need to download and install 0.19 again - the MPEI is not new, only the dll that contains the code for TVE has been updated on the server.

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks, I did it.

Now when I try to play a video from tve it appears: "error getting url for video"

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks, I did it.

Now when I try to play a video from tve it appears: "error getting url for video"

Are you sure the autoupdate worked correctly? Remember that the account under which mediaportal runs needs modify rights on the program files folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom