TVEngine libraries (1 Viewer)

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Brilliant job guys! Just asking are Tvlibraries updated in this release?

If they are I will wait till the final release, because I have to build a TvLibrary patch again to get CI support for TBS card.

micko

Portal Pro
May 27, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Thanks Azzurro for your quick reply. I'm eager to test this pre-release since there are many interesting highlights (madVR, BD-J, RTSP changes...). I will go with my old 1.15 tvlibrary patch and build a new patch for 1.16 later when final release is out to get those 'few changes'.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks Azzurro for your quick reply. I'm eager to test this pre-release since there are many interesting highlights (madVR, BD-J, RTSP changes...). I will go with my old 1.15 tvlibrary patch and build a new patch for 1.16 later when final release is out to get those 'few changes'.
    you can try already, the difference between Pre Release & Release, it's not a big step, it's more bugfix, and this release is already stable, but it's better to wait, if you prefer, but it's your choice ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
    Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
    Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom