TVEngine3 Snapshot: 04-03-2008 05-07h Revision 18530 (1 Viewer)

lar1r

Portal Member
August 25, 2007
On NA sats, the channel names dont get read in.
Even if you increase the PMT and SDT (which was the way to get it to work in the older SVNs)

cbadk

Portal Pro
November 22, 2007
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Check for client version?

When MP starts and the tv plugin is loaded, why not check the version of server
and then report to client that the plugin needs to be updated?

Snoopy08

Portal Pro
January 30, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
HI There

I have just tried recordings and have a issue that they get removed when then next start..

I tagged 5 to record all different times and the only one there is the last one recorded..

Also there dont appear to be a directory for the episode like it use to.

Am i missing something or is this a current issue.

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
On NA sats, the channel names dont get read in.
Even if you increase the PMT and SDT (which was the way to get it to work in the older SVNs)

I believe the scan settings are not working currently. Scanning will always scan at the same time even if you put any numbers in the scan settings.

limpwhizkid

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 22, 2008
    on your IPC$
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Also: The setup STILL does not detect MediaPortal and won't update the Client Plugin... Anyone else has that problem?
    Still same answer: a proper MP 0.2.3.0 installation has been required once for SVN. Actually we shouldn't even pay attention if you report bugs with an installation like this - sorry...
    :confused: What do you mean wtih "an installation like this" ?

I have been running MP 0.2.3.0 (w/o TV Server) since it was released... I just updated to the SVN's since last week (both MP and TVServer) and I had to install 18215 in order for the setup to detect MediaPortal. Newer setups never found MediaPortal.

he is telling you that you are running mediaportal RC (release candidate).. and NOT the final release..
    so go install the final release and your minor problem will vanish..

nschoot

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2007

I have been running MP 0.2.3.0 (w/o TV Server) since it was released... I just updated to the SVN's since last week (both MP and TVServer) and I had to install 18215 in order for the setup to detect MediaPortal. Newer setups never found MediaPortal.

he is telling you that you are running mediaportal RC (release candidate).. and NOT the final release..
    Why? Why does he think that? I'm not! :( What log or file should I post here to show evidence about what version I'm running?

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Why? Why does he think that? I'm not! :( What log or file should I post here to show evidence about what version I'm running?

If you read carefully you shoul have noticed that I posted the same problem in the same thread you posted the problem for the first time. The reason for me was that the Windows uninstall infromation still showed RC although I had installed the Final. So please check Control Panel -> Software which release of MP is shown there, as this is the information the installer relies on.

HTH
    grubi.

nschoot

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2007

If you read carefully you shoul have noticed that I posted the same problem in the same thread you posted the problem for the first time. The reason for me was that the Windows uninstall infromation still showed RC although I had installed the Final. So please check Control Panel -> Software which release of MP is shown there, as this is the information the installer relies on.
    :mad: I never reported this problem before... I reviewed all the posts you made and I think you're referring to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...hot-03-30-2008-05-07h-revision-18395-a-37361/ ? I'll check my unintall information in the Control Panel. I did use an RC before, but I'm absolutely positive I installed the 0.2.3 final at some point (some days after it was released).

Btw: What would be the correct thread/forum to discuss the standby functionality?

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I never reported this problem before...

Sorry - maybe I confused your message with a different post.

I'll check my unintall information in the Control Panel. I did use an RC before, but I'm absolutely positive I installed the 0.2.3 final at some point (some days after it was released).

As I wrote this was the same for me. I installed the Final but is was not reflected by the cotnrol panel.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since version TVE3 18513 in error.log the following:

Code:
    2008-04-03 19:03:09.515625 [12]: Exception   :System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt
       в TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITechnoTrend.IsCamPresent(Boolean& no)
       в TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TechnoTrend.IsCamPresent()
       в TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.ConditionalAccess.IsCamReady()
    2008-04-03 19:03:09.515625 [12]: Exception   :Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt
    2008-04-03 19:03:09.515625 [12]:   site      :Int32 IsCamPresent(Boolean ByRef)
    2008-04-03 19:03:09.515625 [12]:   source    :TVLibrary
    2008-04-03 19:03:09.515625 [12]:   stacktrace:   в TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITechnoTrend.IsCamPresent(Boolean& no)
    2008-04-03 19:03:12.671875 [11]: Exception   :System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt
       в TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITechnoTrend.IsCamPresent(Boolean& no)
    2008-04-03 19:03:12.671875 [11]: Exception   :Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt
    2008-04-03 19:03:12.671875 [11]:   site      :Int32 IsCamPresent(Boolean ByRef)
    2008-04-03 19:03:12.671875 [11]:   source    :TVLibrary
    2008-04-03 19:03:12.671875 [11]:   stacktrace:   в TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITechnoTrend.IsCamPresent(Boolean& no)

Interesting..., any bad effects?
    morpeus_xx is going to update some of this Technotrend handling since he has a card/CI & CAM to test against.

DMAN
    I think I fixed this. Most probably it was caused by the interface definition. Sent the patch to dman.

Please test this and report if it's working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom