TVEngine3 Snapshot: 04-08-2008 05-08h Revision 18584 (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Has put this version of a tv-server, radio and does not work, at scanning analog radio, does not find any channel.
    A card at me: GOTVIEW X5 DVD Hybrid PCI-E In log files of mistakes is not present.
    In most Mediaportal all worked except for switching TV of channels after editing capturecards.xml

RobertinoM

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    channel scan -- nearly solved

thanks to fromaron,
    my channel scanning problem is nearly fixed... it is definitely a driver issue... with new beta drivers I succeed to scan at least 50-60% of the channels instead of 20-30%

the TVE3 is a wonderful peace of software and works like a charm for me...

Thanks a lot to the team ....

fillerguy

Portal Pro
    September 12, 2007
    Milton, ontario
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Am I the only one having problems stopping/starting the tvservice when it crashes? when it crashes it's impossible to even kill the task, the only way is to restart the machine. It's only started doing that recently.

MrMel

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    I have the same issue with service crashing hard sometimes.
    Reboot is only way.

I have gone back to 17something SVN, too many bugs in these latest versions.

Luke Roberts

Portal Pro
    August 23, 2007
    IJmuiden
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As there was no new SVN today... will RC1 be the next build?

[edit] doh... if only I'd read the RC1 pre announcement better, in which it clearly states that all svn builds are now suspended until RC1....

Guys, keep up the good work. Me very happy!

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    Anyone else having issues with scheduled recordings randomly disappearing? It appears that all of my recordings set to repeat Mon-Fri just vanished for some reason.

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    Am I the only one having problems stopping/starting the tvservice when it crashes? when it crashes it's impossible to even kill the task, the only way is to restart the machine. It's only started doing that recently.

Post logs, does the decompose fail on the tuners?

What tuners do you have?

One of the benefits of VISTA is that you can 'end task' a service, this isn't possible in XP and w2k where you need to reboot.

JaLooNz

Portal Member
    March 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Anyone has unicode problems with TVengine?
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/.../unicode-support-36749/index2.html#post250408

Two issues
    • Unicode program names imported from TVxb EPG data turns to ??? (it was fine for the intial few imports)
    • You cannot record programs with unicode filenames, only the XML file is present after recording

I have checked the SQL tables and it is also ??? on it, so I presume something it is something to do with the import routine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom