I would say you missed something obvious.did I miss something ? or is the last SVN really from 08.April ?
Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine.
We also provide some tutorial videos which show how to install and configure the TV-Server and TV-Client.
MediaPortal TVEngine3 Capabilities:
- seperate front/backend
- supports multiple frontends
- supports multiple backends (master/slave servers)
- analog/atsc/dvb-c/dvb-s/dvb-t support
- recording to mpeg-2 program stream (.mpg)
- mpeg-2 transport stream timeshifting
- multi tuner support of course
- epg / mhw grabbing right from the DVB stream
- network streaming via rtsp
- teletext grabbing
- ci / cam support for firedtv, twinhan and technotrend
- TV Movie Clickfinder EPG import
MediaPortal TVEngine3 Requirements
|[solved] Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 downgrade at installation of MediaPortal||Installation, configuration support||2|
|C||Dolby Digital über HDMI an älterem Panasonic TV (aus 2008)||Video & DVD||2|