TVgemist 3.0 (2 Viewers)

pcjunk

Portal Pro
January 30, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
hm strange no problems here.. why would they block you anyway?

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
The problem with NLgemist giving no tv shows is fixed, there is no need to re-download the plugin. Sorry for the inconvience yesterday.

Makaveli

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
The problem with NLgemist giving no tv shows is fixed, there is no need to re-download the plugin. Sorry for the inconvience yesterday.

Is the problem with 'van moskou tot magadan' and other shows that gave errors also fixed with this? Or is that another problem?

martijn189

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Eehh.. no those problems are not solved.. sorry. It is unclear why those show do not appear or give errors. I will try to figgure this out shortly. Thanks for reporting the errors!

lazytwin

Portal Member
December 13, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Some TV programmes are running smooth and some are not... Like "Herrie in het hotel" and "3 op reis" video isn't running smooth.

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have also problems with the streams, everything was working fine, till a few days ago suddenly every streams said that I was missing the audio codec?

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    can you give a specific show title, i checkt shows on NLgemist,RTlgemist and SBSgemist and they seem to work just fine...

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I tried various streams, but they all seem to be broken. (like het schaap met 5 poten, help mijn man is klusser).
    I'm not sure (and at this moment I think not) if it has anything to do with this specific plugin or that it is a global problem.

I saw that a various number of people here have or had the same problem, so maybe they can help me.

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Today I tried a restore point back to a time when it was working, but unfortunately without any luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom