TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Did a fresh install and the audio codec problems seems to be gone.

No idea what the problem caused, I don't think it was really a codec problem, I installed exact the same codecs as before.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Got a strange problem when playing TVGemist in media overlays (the small window when media is playing). In skins that use skin defined overlays, like streamedMP, the videowindow is blank on some screens (when the overlay is at the top) but not when the overlay is at the bottom. Does anyone else have this problem? I only have this problem when playing TVGemist, not any other video or streaming video.

DaMenaCe

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2007
    I installed Windows with MP 1.1.0 Beta1. I also installed this plugin. I have only sound, but no video.
    I can watch mpeg and hd (x264) just fine. Do i need to install a codec to watch tv gemist ?

Thank you.

snoekieboe

Portal Pro
    October 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Could you guys please add the SBS6 show called "K2 zoekt K3"?
    My wife is driving me crazy because of this one missing show!!

Thanks in advance...
    Snoekieboe

R3CoN

Portal Member
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Strange enouhg my tvgemist isn't working anymore.

I'm not getting a list of all the series. When I press Ok a few times it says could not connect to the server.

Anyone has a solution for my problem?

Acrobat

March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I installed Windows with MP 1.1.0 Beta1. I also installed this plugin. I have only sound, but no video.
    I can watch mpeg and hd (x264) just fine. Do i need to install a codec to watch tv gemist ?

Thank you.

Same problem here. MP seems to start the music player instead of the video player, it's not codec related I think because when I go back to the MP home screen I can see the video flickering in the preview box (but also outside of it top left of the screen.) I'm using the Blue3Wide screen.

Shadowmeph

Portal Member
    July 25, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    that really looks like a great plugin. To bad that I couldn't use it because of being in Canada :(

Juggels

Portal Member
    January 12, 2008

Thank you.

Same problem here. MP seems to start the music player instead of the video player, it's not codec related I think because when I go back to the MP home screen I can see the video flickering in the preview box (but also outside of it top left of the screen.) I'm using the Blue3Wide screen.

I'm having the exact same issue :(

Also I don't think it's a codec issue, seeing as how Media Player plays back the stream without any problems whatsoever... I hope someone has the golden answer to this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom