TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

J

joostzilla

(Zoals de app van uitzendinggemist werkt op iphone is fantastisch. Als je dat voor elkaar krijgt voor MP dan zou dat ideaal zijn)

It's probably (and again) a matter of digital rights. The iphone app has been made by Rebel Technologies, which is closely affiliated with the NPO. It gives them the opportunity to use the uitzendinggemist backend (NEBO) directly. One of the things I'm therefore looking into now is how we can get access to that backend as well. I know some people who might be able to help me with that, which I will contact after I've finished my thesis.

That would be great. Fingers crossed.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Today I added tvtutti to Onlinevideos, so yes: it will be included at the next release.
    Now I'm busy with 3voor12.vpro.nl, like that one too?

Marky909

Portal Member
    November 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Today I added tvtutti to Onlinevideos, so yes: it will be included at the next release.
    Now I'm busy with 3voor12.vpro.nl, like that one too?

Is it possible to post the onlinevideos xml for tvtutti ?? Or is it a rebuild of the plugin?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    TvTutti.nl is not just an addition to the xml (I wish it was that simple), I had to add some stuff to the dll also.

Marky909

Portal Member
    November 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok.. then i'll wait untill the next release.. I think i'm going a bit off topic, but isn't it possible to add ad configurable regex in the general site util in onlinevideos? I personally would like to add TurboNick - Nickelodeon to the list for my kids, but do not have enough experience in coding to do a rebuild.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think a bit off-topic is a bit of an understatement...
    This whole discussion should be in this forum.

When I get the time, will first finish w24.nl, and then take a crack at turbonick.
    3v00r12.vpro.nl I will cancel, because half of the videos are meant to be viewed with realplayer, and there are no possibilities (at this moment) to include those in the onlinevideos plugin.

glsf91

Portal Member
    November 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Bij mij doet ned1,2,3 het niet meer. "Probleem bij ophalen van afleveringen"
    Hebben jullie dit ook ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom