TVgemist 3.0 (1 Viewer)

Cecile

Portal Member
October 3, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Martijn189,

I'm using MP both for live TV and TVgemist. And I have SAF 4.00 installed to be able to playback HD content.
I can understand that this problem is caused by the codecs installed on my machine. Can you verify that Expeditie Robinson, seizoen 3 plays correctly on your machine? That way we can narrow the search to our installation and exclude TVgemist.
What codecs do you have installed?
Do you know what logfile will provide more information on the proces of loading codecs?
Do you know if the error message "audio codec" indeed means that there is a problem with the audio and not te video codec (I remember some discussions about this)?

glsf91

Portal Member
November 29, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I had some troubles using TV Gemist after installation of SAF 4.xx. I worked before but after installation of SAF it didn't work anymore. When choosing a program I got only a black screen for a few seconds and then came back where started.

After START (menu) - SAF - MS DMO - enable
it worked again.

Maybe this helps anybody else.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have trouble getting any videofiles in TVGemist to play, I always get the "now playing" screen. Have you guys done anything special about codecs?

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I had some troubles using TV Gemist after installation of SAF 4.xx. I worked before but after installation of SAF it didn't work anymore. When choosing a program I got only a black screen for a few seconds and then came back where started.

After START (menu) - SAF - MS DMO - enable
    it worked again.

Maybe this helps anybody else.

That stops the video from exiting out right away and audio plays. Just no video.

The skin files for StreamedMP are also broken btw... anyone a solution for these two issues?

BigDoom

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi

Today i installed this plugin and i must say that it is really a good plugin, only today my sister and i wanted to watch Beaty & de Nerd Season 1.
    And it keep saying:
    Afspelen niet mogelijk
    1500.wvx
    audio codec

And then twice with max.wvx and 800.wvx.

The strange thing is tht it starts after those three mesages and plays just fine :confused: little strange maybe someone can help me with it?

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi everyone,

Í'm sorry to tell you that i have decided to stop developing the TVgemist plugin for Mediaportal, i am looking for members to continue the project.

The reason why i am stopping development is that i am no longer using Mediaportal and switched to XBMC, The reason for this is that i think XBMC has a better "Out of the box" experience: Better default skin, build in movie and tv show support, already a good uitzendinggemist plugin and much more.

So, if there are members who want to continue the TVgemist project for Mediaportal please post a message here.

I want to thank everyone for their support and input, and i am sorry to make this decision.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Maybe we can merge it into the onlinevideos plugin, I think it has a lot of overlapping functionality/code.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm just about ready for adding tvtutti.nl to onlinevideos, and that site has a reasonable amount of tv-shows from tvgemist.

Is there anything in particular you miss in onlinevideos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom