TVGemist plugin (3 Viewers)

RobinWillems

Portal Member
October 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It seems that not all programs are always listed. Some times programs (like: "Het moment van de waarheid" and "Expeditie Robinson") are not available from the list. During the evening the programs are normaly mostly NOT listed). At the moment (GMT+1 13:44) the programs are available.

Do you know why that is? At fist i thought it was because of a website refresh, but when is go to the website the programs are available.
Best regards, Robin

Strange, I resolved it by doing the following:
Installing old version (tvgemist2.2.0b.1006) over latest (tvgemist2.2.2b.1044) : NO CHANGE (list incomplete)
Installing never version (tvgemist2.2.1b.1020) over tvgemist2.2.0b.1006 : NO CHANGE (list incomplete)
Installing MPI version (TVGemist_2.0_install.803.mpi) over tvgemist2.2.1b.1020 : NO CHANGE (list incomplete)
Removing MPI version (through MediaPortal Plugins-Skins Installer) and installing latest tvgemist2.2.2b.1044 : PROBLEM FIXED (Full list with programs available).

Maybe a strange caching problem or something
Strange:eek: Cheers :D

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm pretty sure that there are no tricks to get it working properly ;) RTLgemist retrieves the list of programs from two sources: an xml page and a javascript file that contains URL's to other programs not listed in the first source. Somehow it sometimes won't be able to get the list of programs from the javascript file. I am thinking of (and working on) a better solution.

RobinWillems

Portal Member
October 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm pretty sure that there are no tricks to get it working properly ;) RTLgemist retrieves the list of programs from two sources: an xml page and a javascript file that contains URL's to other programs not listed in the first source. Somehow it sometimes won't be able to get the list of programs from the javascript file. I am thinking of (and working on) a better solution.

Well, i'm sure you're right, but the trick worked on 3 of my Mediaportal machines. :mad:
I hope you can find a better solution :D
Greetzzz

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi!
I've got a feature request:

Can there be a 'watched' flag for emissions? So once i've opened a stream for more than lets say 5 seconds, it'll get flagged which is reflected with an italic font or something? This is handy when watching a lot of older episodes over a longer timeperiod.

Given the missing date-stamps on the rtl emissions the gf would be happy with this to0 (so she knows which gtst's she already saw :p).

michelvdriel

November 11, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Display more results

Hi all,
I'm new to mediaportal and started using this plugin right away. It works like a charm, but I do have a question. If this has allready been posted or seems to obvious... sorry, but I'm not able to find the solution myself :sorry:.

In the SBS part, if you select one of the programs the last 10 episodes are shown. I'm unable to scroll back any further. Any way how to do this? I'm using a MCE remote to control mediaportal.

Thanks!

PeereboomINC

Portal Member
November 6, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't know if this is already reported but ned1, 2 and 3 does not list any programs anymore. The only function in this part that does work is "moet je zien" (i don't have any favorites so i cant test that out) and the rest is al grayed out. SBS and RTL parts do work correct.

Tested this on 2 machines with both mediaportal 1.0 RC3 (latest) with TVgemist 2.2.2b 20/10/2008 (latest).

plons

Portal Member
October 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Problem playing tvgemist

I made a clean install of MP RC3 on a Vista home premium PC.
The listings shows up ok but when a press play the green circle comes up and after a while it falls back in to tvgemist screen.

When a play the tvgemist videos via the websites of the stations they play ok.

Any idea what can be wrong ?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom