TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allo Martijn, allereerst bedankt voor de 'gemiste tv plugin' modificaties. Helemaal top.

Onderstaande links heb ik gevonden via FTD. Misschien kun je er wat mee voor de database.
    De links zijn:

NED 1 :* Nederland 1 Channel Live Streaming - Country: NL | CoolStreaming
    NED 2 :* Nederland 2 Channel Live Streaming - Country: NL | CoolStreaming
    NED 3: *Nederland 3 Channel Live Streaming - Country: NL | CoolStreaming

Op coolstreaming valt heel wat af te zappen, maar het meeste laat het wel vaak afweten. (ook de ned 1,2 en 3).

:D

Hi Martijn, first of all thank you for your wonderfull plugin. Just splendid.

I found this on FTD, maybe it's useful for your database.

There is a lot to see on coolstream, though not everything works all the time (incl. ned 1,2 and 3).

Thanks a lot.

Harmani

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I really hope you guys have the time to look into this:

The problem started out like this: For the third time in about 5 months, I was unable to start up MediaPortal. I had no clue about what could be causing this problem. For a more detailed description about my problem, please consider reading this topic I opened in 'General Support'.

In short: MP acts like being started, but MP doesn't show up anywhere. Not on the screen, not on the taskbar, not in the systray... The only option left is killing the mediaportal.exe process from 'Windows Task Manager'.

I didn't want to do a complete reinstall this third time, so i decided to dig a bit deeper into the problem. At an enlightened moment i decided to disable ALL plugins from config. And eureka, MediaPortal started up normally. While switching on all the plugins again one by one, I figured out TVgemist was causing my problem!!!
    Disabling the TVgemist-plugin in config, is the only way to get MP to start up as it should.

I have tried to reinstall the TVgemist plugin (also tried with 2 different (older) versions!). Also tried things like changing skins and emptying the cache folders. But nothing solves the problem?!?! :rolleyes:

I should address that at the time the problem occurs, I have made no obvious changes to either the plugin itself nor the configuration, other plugins, drivers, codecs, operating system or hardware at all.

Do you guys have any clue what could cause this great plugin from me not being able to startup MP? :confused:

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    UPDATE ON DEVELOPMENT
    Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that development of the V2 plugin is going nicely, the only thing to do is create script for nederland 1, 2 and 3.

Here can you see two screenshots, new features are the favorite menu and the abbility to report broken shows from inside mediaportal itself (using the contextmenu).

BUG REPORTING NOW OPEN
    A request to users that are having trouble with the current and old TVgemist plugin, please create a issue report on our googlecode website: Issues - tvgemist - Google Code. We will try our best to close all the tickets before releasing the new V2 plugin.

Google group
    For easy communicating we have created a google discussion group. You can find it at http://groups.google.com/group/tvgemist?pli=1, in the group you can write in Dutch ofcourse. If you want to post a message you can also send a E-mail to tvgemist@googlegroups.com

Thanks for all your support and patience!

Attachments

• demo1.JPG
      demo1.JPG
      45.2 KB
    • demo2.JPG
      demo2.JPG
      86.5 KB
    • demo3.JPG
      demo3.JPG
      77.1 KB

oekie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2008
    Gennep
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    updating ?

He guys,...

My girlfriend is complaining that GTST is not updating anymore..
    Can you please do something about is,.. she is driving me mad:mad:

:D in advance

greets oekie

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MMM yes that is the major flaw of the current plugin version. We are quite bussy developing a new NON database driven plugin, i have manually instructed the scripts to re-download all episodes from GTST, i am sorry that this plugin gives so much trouble, i did not exspect it to do that.

Please hold on a little longer so we can complete our new plugin that does not have these flaws. I have instructed my script to re-download all episodes again for now.

I will send you a PM when my script has updated GTST. Again sorry for the plugin not working correctly, it was a bad idear to make it database driven,. De volgende versie zal beter werken.. beloofd.

TO ALL USERS
    Our new v3.0 pre-alpha plugin is out, check the new forum topic here

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Please be aware that this thread belongs to the old (v2.x) version of the plugin, the thread for TVGemist v3.x can be found here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom